⟣ 𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒?

_____________

_____________

☁️requested☁️

BREAKING

BTS's HAJIN AND IU IN A RELATIONSHIP?

[Click The Link To View Full Article]

It was no surprise to fans from both BTS and IU knew about Hajin's and IU's friendship. Their friendship grew rather quickly after appearing on the same show and hanging out a few times when they had time.

So waking up to Jungkook storming in his room with a betrayed look wasn't the perfect way to start his morning. The youngest barely gave Hajin a chance to say good morning and was given a phone instead.

"I'm in a relationship?" Hajin croaked out as he stared at Jungkook with nothing but sleepiness still written all over his face.

"I don't know hyung, are you?" Jungkook huffed while staring at the older.

When a dazed look was the only thing Jungkook got as a response, he stormed out of the bedroom and went off to Namjoon for at least a hint.

Rubbing the tiredness away from his brown eyes, Hajin sighed as he grabbed his phone to see what kind of chaos awaited him. Swiping through the many missed notifications, the first thing he did was message IU.

"She's probably really confused. " Hajin groaned as even he found it a bit sudden on where the article came from.

When he was first added to BTS, the first thing most of the members did was warn him about the press. Journalists these days are eager to catch anything and will do anything to get their paycheck rolling in faster.

Of course, he took their advice seriously, but he never thought he would get caught in a scandal with IU.

As if on cue, Hajin's phone began to ring. Reading the caller, the idol quietly let out a sigh before answering.

"Jieun noona, I blame it on you." Hajin joked when he answered the call.

Hearing her gasp made the other stifle a chuckle. "I'm already at my company denying the article, hurry and telling them it's false. A lot of our fans are congratulating us already." IU spoke while looking at the newest pictures she was getting tagged in.

Hajin hummed in response and quickly got ready. He found it quite fascinating how calm IU seemed despite being caught in a scandal with one of her good friends.

"I'll end the call so that you can clear it up on your side." IU said when she heard Hajin complain about how cold it was.

"Oh, noona should we go grab something together afterwards since we're both out?" Hajin brought up before realizing his mistake.

"Seo Hajin...this is exactly why we're caught up in a scandal right now." IU laughed.

Shrugging his shoulders, Hajin mouthed to the members about going to the company to clear up the misunderstanding.

"I'm paying." Hajin added to his offer and couldn't help but smile widely when he heard the soloist hum.

"Let's meet up at noon."

_________

_________

thank you so much for requesting !! 🤍