⟣ 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

--------------

--------------

After being in BTS and getting accustomed to how everything worked, it was finally time for Hajin's first fanmeet with ARMY. To say he wasn't worried would be an understatement, Hajin didn't get a wink of sleep since they got back to the dorm the night before. He had over three notebooks filled with his signature just so that he wouldn't just write his full name.

"You have nothing to worry about, they love you." Namjoon spoke up as he glanced over to where Hajin was seated.

Nervously chuckling, Hajin mumbled a 'right' before closing his eyes so the makeup artist could add eyeshadow. When everyone was finished getting ready, the only thing left to do was walk on stage and greet ARMY. Jimin, who noticed how nervous the giant was, held Hajin's hand and gave it a light squeeze before following after Taehyung.

When Hajin walked out after Jimin, ARMY only cheered louder for him. The sounds of cameras endlessly taking photos and fans calling out their names, brought a wave of relief to Hajin. Doing the introduction, Namjoon handed the microphone over to Hajin who had planned to do his own introduction.

"Um to be completely honest, I wasn't expecting such love from you all. Everyone here welcomed me with such open arms and gave me an opportunity to show you what I can do. Without ARMY and my crew, I don't think I would be able to stand here talking to you all with such strength, so thank you very much." The quiet sniffles from both the audience and Hajin made everyone laugh at how the happy fanmeet turned into everyone crying.

After the introductions and talking to ARMY, it was finally time for the fansign event. Blood, Sweat, Tears played in the background as Hajin talked to Taehyung about Yeontan as they waited for the fan to go over to them.

"Hajin! Please make a heart!" A fan yelled as the crowd began to clap in approval of the request.

Crossing his arms, Hajin shook his head. Grabbing the microphone, "You rejected my hi-five earlier." Hajin replied as Taehyung bursted into laughte and draped his arm around the older's shoulders.

The fanmeet was nothing but peaceful for both the group and the fandom. Pictures were taken of Hajin whenever he would get up from his seat to demonstrate a move that Jimin did. Everyone was having the time of their lives while watching the group be nothing but happy for one another.

As the end of the event grew near, Hajin took the opportunity to thank ARMY once again before waving goodbye to the fans as they walked off stage.