𝟏 : 𝐍𝐎 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄。・:*˚:✧。

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐝𝐨
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝙄 𝐝𝐨" - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜
🄱🅈 🄼🄴🄻🄰🄽🄸🄴 🄼🄰🅁🅃🄸🄽🄴🅉
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
- Søren Kierkegaard
  └─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The sound of raindrops hitting the cafe's windows and the pavement, could be heard as Y/n and Geto impatiently sat at a table by a window, waiting for Gojo.

Her eyes lingered at the sight of her boyfriend who's back was turned towards and was currently talking and laughing with the beautiful cashier; who was leaning towards him, twirling a strand of her strawberry blonde hair.

Y/n glanced at her finger nails in an attempt to seem unbothered but it did truly bother her.

"Are you alright?"

Geto's voice broke her out her thoughts of doubt.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She questioned as she twirled around the now closed umbrella.

"Because of that" He nodded towards Gojo and the cashier. "It must be irritating."

"It sure is" she sighed as he looked at her knowingly, since he knew his best friend Satoru is quite a flirt.

A moment passed as she looked at the red clock that hung on the wall, noting that is was now 1:40 p.m.

They were supposed to be at the train station, twenty minutes ago.

The second year took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet aroma of the cafe, trying to calm herself down and be patient.

Geto sat there reading a book, trying to occupy himself as the time went by.

Five more minutes had passed.

Y/n's nails anxiously tapped on the table as she bounced her leg up and down. "Suguru?"