𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄。・:*˚:✧。

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 🄱🅈 🅁🅄🅃🄷 🄱
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes, we've reached 505 upvotes!!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."
- Jonathan Safran Foer
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was currently 6:00 a.m. when you frantically sat up, gasping while touching your face, already feeling your fresh tear-stained cheeks.

You were tired but didn't dare close your eyes and go back to sleep. You didn't want to relive that moment, it had felt like you were in a cage watching on the sidelines as Aphrodite hurt others in your body.

You felt helpless and you hated it.

Going back to sleep meant reliving the moment you faught Gojo and Geto. The moment you hurt Gojo. Something you never intended to do.

You could hear the birds chirping outside, letting you know that it was now morning. The start of new day. The start to one of your very last days.

Selfishness. Every human is selfish for a reason at one point.

The difference with selfishness is that some people's decisions to be selfish hurt others while other people's decisions to be selfish may not harm people.

In your case Suzuki's decision was one that disregarded your feelings, your well being. It harmed you.

Her egocentric choice was something.....that lead to your fate's drastic ending. Suzuki's decisions lead to her own downfall, she was misunderstood. No one who had the power, wanted to help her dying mother. So her cruel selfishness blinded her to ruin an innocent life to save a dying one but in the end her efforts made no positive impact.

Now.....this cursed spirit was here and Aphrodite made sure their presence known within your body.

You remembered the stress and pure desperation you felt before taking back control.