I

First theee fuck of alll🙂 this is a sequel to my first book "What's Love??" So if you saw this book first you need to read that book first.

And please and I mean please nobody go to the first book to ruin anything I hate spoilers and you will get blocked. Pick a struggle.

Author p.o.v

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AN: Before you start reading i know its starting off a little rocky in this chapter but it's gets better and veryyyy positive in the next chapter so yes you will have a moment of sadness but it's gone be Ight cuhh yu a g 😃

After Brooklyn and Qway died on the twins birthday everything changed.

Everyone moved to Miami because Orlando was too depressing.

Braylon soon was diagnosed with separation anxiety along with bipolar depression.

His separation anxiety got worst when he lost his high school girlfriend. Tianna was the only girl he fell in love with. He even had his first child by her. Their baby girl Alizah.

She's 3 years old. Braylon has been the best dad he could for her and he's been great even with everything going on.

He knew he would never love any girl as much as he loved Tianna. She died in his arms after overdosing. That's was 2 years ago

He's been going to therapy so he can be stable for Alizah. He doesn't want his mental issues effect his relationship with his daughter.

He's been getting way better and has been improving with his mental health.

Laila owns full custody of Aj, Mimi, and the twins. She took them in as hers and raised them as hers. Along with the help of her husband Hezi. Short for Hezekiah.

Laila and Hezi got together two years after Brooklyn and Qway's death. He's been such a good father figure to them along with all of their uncles.

Laila and Hezi had a son but he died two hours after she gave birth.

His umbilical cord was wrapped right around his neck while she was giving birth to him. They tried everything they could to save him but he soon flatlined.

After that Laila had two miscarriages. The doctors soon told her that she would not be able to give birth again because of medical problems.

It took a toll on her but she was grateful that she at least had Aj, Mimi, and the twins.

Aj wasn't the same after his mother and father's death. Even though he was young he was very smart and understood everything going on. Their death made him heartless. He only cared about his self and the ones he loved.

It was always fuck the world since he was a kid.

Mimi was too young to understand what was going on but as she got older she realized that they were gone and it made her emotional. Which is normal.

Aliyah and Alayah didn't have any memories of Brooklyn and Qway. The twins hated to celebrate their birthday knowing their parents died on that day. It was always emotional for everyone.

They had parties when they were younger but they realized the vibe everyone gave when it was their 10th birthday.

Ever since they never wanted a birthday party again. They accepted gifts and got their selves a cake but nothing more.

Ray was able to get full custody of Reign when he was 7. Ray found out that Genesis had a boyfriend who abused both her and Reign.

Genesis got tired of seeing her baby hurt so she dropped him off at Ray's house with a bag full of clothes and a note.

The note was explaining how she was running away to New York to get away from her abusive boyfriend and that if he didn't hear from her in a week to go looking for her.

Ray ended up finding the boyfriend and killed him with no remorse.

Genesis stayed in New York and came to visit Reign every other month.

Malayah (Brooklyn's little sister) became very protective of everyone after Brooklyn's death. Probably more protective than the boys.

Malayah is something dangerous. Brooklyn and Qway's death broke her and it made her realize that people cause leave you so quick just like that. She made a promise to her self that she wouldn't let nothing like that happen again.

Ja'lyssa let their death change her whole personality. She used to isolate herself most of the time. Raising her daughter Tiny (Sage) got hard a few times because she needed guidance.

She realized after a while that she couldn't keep isolating herself from everyone and she realized how much she missed and needed them.

Brenda was there for her by her side the whole time. Everyone else helped Ja'lyssa with her mental. She felt lonely all the time and when she was with Ray and them she realized it wasn't healthy to block the world.

She knew she needed them as much as they needed her.

But what everyone was hiding from the kids is who killed Brooklyn and Qway.

They didn't want the kids to grow up hating Tiny because Seven is her dad. They know eventually the truth will come out.

Tiny knows that her dad is dead but it never really effected her. She had many father figures in her life.

Don't leave yet there's another chapter 🤸🏽‍♀️
80 votes