Expecting more

"Are you kidding me?" Elsa whipped around in her long light blue gown, the delicate fabric draping against the hardwood floor. 

"What..." Jack said groggily as he lifted his messy bed head from beneath the pillow. 

"My dress doesn't close all the way anymore. Ugh you know, growing a baby sucks sometimes. It's like nothing every fits anymore and even my maternity clothes look a bit odd." She proceeded to inch the zipper up until the seams began to suffocate her rib cage. She sighed and let the zipper fall down her side. Small tears began to well up in her eyes as she took the tip of her index finger and wiped away any about to fall. 

Jack sprung up from the bed and wrapped his cold fingers around her waist. "Babe, you look dashing. In everything I've seen you in. Both clothes and..." she gave a small bump to his backside while raising an eyebrow. "I mean, with clothes!" he chuckled. 

She turned back to the mirror and gave a half smile. It had been nearly 6 months since the couple found out the news. The royal heir would continue with Jack and Elsa's growing infant, which gave Elsa a great deal of pain. Most of the days felt so long. Continuing queen duty while also eating for two urged Elsa to fulfill the desire to sleep most of the afternoon. 

"Babe I'm just so exhausted, and really really want this baby out. It's been six months I feel like that's been long enough don't you think? Why is this so long. How did mother fair to do it twice?!" her long fingers ran through her long blonde hair. 

Jack pondered and placed two hands on her shoulders. "Well, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her and your father. Who knows what our child could become. Especially with ice powers at hand," he winked and lightly kissed her on the head. 

"Fine. You're right, just three more months of...this," Elsa pointed to her protruding belly in the long mirror, the rays of the morning sun reflecting off of her blue jeweled gown. 

"Besides, what if our kid can fly like me or destroy and entire kingdom like you!!" he began to laugh and Elsa couldn't help but crack a smile as well. Maybe he was right, everything would be fine and soon they'd be a family of one more.