The evening

"Jackson slow down," Elsa pulled away from a heated kiss leaving Jack with a frank look of disappointment. 

She gently stoked his hair with her free hand and tucked a tuff of hair behind his ear. Jack sat up in bed with a pouty face painted across his lips. 

"I'm sorry, it's just I'd be late for my meeting with the counsel of the Souther Isles and with the buzz of all of the spring festivities I just need to be a little more focused right now..." She placed both hands behind her to hold her back while Jack hovered over. 

He stared into her ocean blue eyes and gently kissed her nose. Flopping on his side he crossed his arms. "Elsa we never get alone time," he half joked. 

She rolled over to kiss the top of his ear. "Later," she whispered then sprung from the bed. 

Jack picked at the dirt underneath his nails. "Bunny, Tooth, and everyone at the North Pole always asks about us you know. They want to know so much about you and me it's weird. They've never been so curious about my life but with you they are." 

Elsa peaked out from behind the bedroom door. She felt a small twinge of guilt for all of the attention they created together. Everyone had been asking about them lately and where they were headed with their relationship. The buzz was new- it felt too intruding in most moments. Including all the times Anna begged for details about their dates or what the latest news was. 

"I know, my sister has been asking me for weeks what is up with us..."

"We just need the privacy..." he scoffed. 

"What about we take a small trip to the ice castle? My meeting is finished around 8pm tonight."

The boy gave her a smug look and walked over to where Elsa was, trailing his hands down her waist and onto her hips, sprinkling kisses down her neck. "Sounds like a trip to me," he said in a low voice. 

"Jackson Overland," she whispered, still enjoying the moment. "Stop tempting me..."

"Alright, alright." he stole a kiss from her lips then glanced out the window.