"I Love Your Breast"

You would always notice Jungkook stare at your breast. You didn't mind honestly. Maybe cause you liked him? Shit you're probably kind of obsessed with him. You wanted him to stare at your boobs, so you wore revealing clothes. There was an event that the Bangtan boys had to go, and Jungkook wanted you there. "Here, The tickets for tonight's event." He gives you an envelop with the ticket inside and a smile; Causing you to smile back. "thanks guk~" You pull him in for a hug, rubbing your chest against his. He loved every feeling of it against him. 

He wanted you..

As much as you wanted him..

The event was about to start. You wore a black long sparkly dress, with a little slit down to show your leg. The dress cupped your boobs up good and they looked ✨A M A Z I N G✨
You walked towards the punch bowl to grab you a cup of it. Someone taps your shoulder causing you to look back. It was Jungkook. His eyes going immediately to your breast, then back into your eyes. "Kind of figured it was you. You look great!" He pulls you in for a hug.  You hug back and smile with a flustered face. "Thanks oppa." You giggled. You saw his face turn red to your words causing you to smirk. Oh the power you held. 

The event finally started and he stood next to you as you both just looked at the stage. You leaned in his ear and whispered. "Remind me what the event is for?" He leans to your ear and whispers with a soothing, raspy voice. "We're just here to convince people to buy his products with a speech, but eh." Jungkook shrugs. You got the worst goosebumps along with a shiver hearing his voice so close to your ear. He seemed to noticed too and smirked with a slight snicker.

"You know.." Jungkook leans back in your ear. "This is pretty boring~" He continued. "But you guys are about to go on-" The man on stage welcomes BTS as the members get on stage. Jungkook sighed and went up stage with a smile. "Tsk, how fake can this boy be?" You say to yourself with a chuckle. You would just examine his body. Imagine him naked and how good at fucking he could be. With all those thoughts pacing in your head you felt yourself get really wet. With a sudden leg movement you felt all the wetness between your legs. "God damn I need that man so fuckin bad.." You thought to yourself, looking down kind of embarrassed. 

The Boys were done with the speech, and bowed as they got off the stage. You watch Jungkook look at you hungrily, as he walks towards you. He leans in and whispers in your ear. "Meet me by the double doors.." He winks before heading out. Fuck you were real desperate now. You took a minute so it wouldn't be so obvious and head out. Looking both ways, you go down the hall and look to your left. You saw Jungkook waiting for you outside the double doors, and walked up to him. 

"Hey oppa, you needed me?" You say before he drags you inside that room and closed the door. You guys were in a dark room, only light up by the hall lights. It was a library, but that wasn't important. Jungkook grabs your arm gently, pulling you closer to him. "I saw.. the way you looked at me.. baby.." He said with his quiet raspy voice, causing butterflies to fly everywhere in your body. "S-so? I can't look at you?" You say feeling your heart in your throat. "Of course you can. In fact just look at me and me only.." He traced his fingertip gently on the outlines of your  breast. "Your heart is beating so.. fast.." He says calmly but his heart is just the same as yours. 

You both lean in for the kiss slowly. Feeling his soft warm breathing on your lips. Finally your lips found his, but as soon as they touched, the kiss went to rough kiss from desperation of all the sexual tension. He gropes your breast, squeezing them as both of your tongues swirled around each other, exploring each other's mouth's. You moaned between the kiss, and the words "Baby, I'm desperate for your cock.." slipped between the kiss as well. Your neediness turned on Jungkook so much, he felt his tip get wet. Your hands find their way to his belt and you tug on it. Unbuckling them, and pulling his hard dick out as it stands on it's own. 

"Ah fuck~ you're so hard.. It looks so.. good~" You say with heavy lustful eyes, as you get on your knees with no second thought. You pull out your tits from inside the dress, causing Jungkook to blush.