"I Love Your Breast"

You take his dick and place it between your breast. Jungkook gasp to the feeling as he closes his eyes. Squeezing your tits together for a tighter fit as you stroke it, slipping back and forth. Jungkook quietly moans, sitting on a table behind him. "Oh yeah baby .. that feels so good .." He said between hisses. You slide your boobs faster on his dick, looking down to see his wet tip poking out the crack line of your boobs. "oppa .. Your cock .. feels so good between my tits ~" You stuck your tongue out so once his tip would pop out, it would hit your tongue. 

After three times of hitting your tongue, his grip gets tighter and he throws his head back; growling as he came all over your breast and face. You flinch. "A-ah.. oppa~" You whine. To him you looked so hot covered in his cum like that.  "Sorry baby~" He says and lifts you up, placing you on the table; standing between your legs. His hands explore up your inner thighs as they seem all wet and a bit sticky. You flustered in embarrassment. "Oh fuck, You're all wet for my cock~" He says with a smirk and slides his fingers in your panties to rub your clit slowly, leaving you a bit whiney. 

"M-mmh~" You moaned, trying to hold it in. "Now.. I won't waste to much time with my fingers because my greedy cock wants all that tightness~" Jungkook moves his finger in a faster circular motion. You throw your head back, moaning softly, and thrusting your hips upward. Wanting more of his touch. "You know, When you were on stage.. ah~" You bite your lip trying to talk without moaning. "I imagined you in so much naughty ways.." You say looking into his eyes lustfully, and desperate. 

"Really?" Jungkook smirks. "Like what? Tell me." He pulls your panties down slowly, revealing a thong. He chuckles at your panties and throws them on the floor and positions himself at your entrance as you part your lips to start telling him your nasty thoughts from earlier. He roughly enters himself in you while holding on to your hips; taking your breath away. You gasp, feeling his dick so deep inside you, even if he was just letting you adjust. "Oh fuck!" You groaned. 

The pain felt so good. You craved more. "Go ahead I'm listening baby." He says as he begins thrusting roughly but slow, holding your legs up. You tried not to moan so much as you spoke but found it nearly impossible. "I-I imagined you spanking me, cho-choking me and pulling my hair. Oh ~ mm ~" You bite your lip. His hips started going faster and slamming against you, filling the room with loud skin clapping.

"Mhm? What else?" You let out a louder moan. "Ngh ~! I thought of you just fucking railing me s-so hard and g-good ~!" You say as your lips part and start to slobber a bit. Your boobs bounce to the rhythm of his thrust. Jungkook moans and grabs your breast, squeezing them together and rams himself inside you causing you to scream out his name. "n-ngh jungkook! ah! fuck! oh my god ~" You moaned. He leans over and starts sucking on your nipples, fastly swirling his tongue around your nipples. 

There was just so much pleasurable emotions. You felt a knot in your stomach as he hits your spot repeatedly and aggressively. Your eyes roll back from the pleasure and you arch your back a bit, becoming a moaning hot mess. Jungkook gently tugs on your nipple with his teeth and sucks on your chest to leave dark marked hickeys. yall's heavy breathing matched as you guys became a bit sweaty. "Fuck .. I love your breast .. I love your body .. I love you .. haa .. haa ~"
Jungkook moaned and squeezed your nipples gently. You blushed at his words making you weak in mind. "Fuck baby ~ I love you too .. ahh I'm going to cum ~"  You reply in whiney moans. 

"Ah baby ~ cum ~ cum all over my cock. I wanna feel your juice drip down to my balls .." He says groaning and throwing his head back with his eyes closed; gripping his hold onto your hips. Your back arches hard and he takes that advantage knowing you're weaker, by hitting your spot real rough. And with that, you cum all over his cock as it drips out on the side of you. Jungkook quickly pulls out to cum on your breast with a low growl. Your pussy over flows with your cum as you lay down tiredly and try catching your breath.  

Jungkook pants as well and stays still for a bit. "fuck ..." He says breathing heavily. "That was .." "-amazing." He cuts you off. You both giggle and he helps you clean up. Jungkook gently gives your boobs one last kiss on each breast before you put them up and kisses your lips passionately. "Y / N ..?" "Yes, Jungkook?" He grabs your hand. "Would you be my girlfriend? I'm just .. head over heels for you .." You smile brightly and nod. "Yes! Yes of course! I've been in love with you for about 3 years now!" You exclaimed. He hugs you tightly with a big ol 'kiss. "Ahh finally ~ I get to be with you and I don't have to hide no more ~" He rest his forehead on yours and closes his eyes smiling. 

"Mmm yes ~ but, I think it's about time we head back. It would be really suspicious if we stayed longer. He chuckles." Yeah you're right. Let's go. "And with that You both head back to the rest of the members, telling them that Guk was helping you find the restrooms as an excuse. You all enjoyed the night, and exchanging glares with Jungkook ..

The End ~

// AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello my little .. Balls of rice ^^ This was a recommendation for  @cutie_PIE_miss i hope this is what you wanted, I wasn't so sure bUT I mean I hope you like it either way. only took me four hours to do so :) I'll be doing an Ateez x reader smut as well so be sure to check that out when it's done~ Recommendations are open~