Rabbit?

After her escape from home , Antoinette notice she was not the only one in the woods she look back behind her and saw nothing but the trees , her being her first time outside and at the woods she then suddenly heard a faded strange sound .

"What was that?" She whispered " I think its in that direction?"

Looking at the path that the sound went as her guts told her not follow it but her mind then told to follow as first she then looking before tooking a short stick in her right hand and lowing her suitcase in the ground heading to the path till she heard the sound began to grew closer and closer .

The sound then faded and stop as she spot a track of black feathers form a path , She then follow it as the feathers then rans out she then found a large hill with holes on them.

Like a rabbit hole she then look at the one of the holes not too long as she look around and saw a werid looking raven with ruby red eyes of a cat and has a white plague mask on its face like a mask it was chained up by its feet

Like a rabbit hole she then look at the one of the holes not too long as she look around and saw a werid looking raven with ruby red eyes of a cat and has a white plague mask on its face like a mask it was chained up by its feet . The bird was panicking till it stop and look at antoinette staring at her .

"Help me!!!"

Shock came to her body she was took by surprise that the one that talks to her was non other than the bird himself .

"You can talk!?" She whisper .

"I will explain everything later , Just help me get out !!" The bird whisper back

As Antoinette immediately took a large rock and destorying the chain and gently hold the bird as its look still froze by her action.

"Can you fly?" She told the bird

The bird break its small thoughts till he went close to her and said "lets get out of here quick!"

Confused as antoinette didnt know what the bird said till she was took surprise as a earthquake began to shake at the ground till they look back to see the holes were filled white black rabbits , this took them by surprise suddenly a black tall looking rabbit stand by his feet and wores a light grey suit

The rabbit look at them and spoke " Why are you here? With the predator?"

The bird mumbled "Dont tell him , he is the one who prison me "

Antoinette had no word but said " I am his...Parther yes.. Parther! , i am here for my parther!" Proudly but nervous as the rabbit chuckled

"I never knew a pretty lady like you can tell a lie~
Flirty as the rabbit look at her in lustful look that Antoinette can fell the shoot glares of femini rabbit
Gave her . As the rabbit walk around circling them

"Hmm, I will let 'your' bird go ..." stopping infront of her face as she felt a him lift her chin ," ...if you can became my... wife~"

Antoinette froze was a about to said something till the bird fly free from her hands and start to attack the rabbit with its claws

"RUN!!!!"

Antoinette scream and ran as she could and the bird immediately fly back with her not long before the rabbit groan in pain by the sudden attack he then order a group of rabbit to go after them .

She ran and ran as fast she try as the bird she safe fly behind her .

"Who are they!!!" Yelled at the bird .

"Like I said I will explain everything later , Right now!...."

Just then a flash of beam light came behind her she was about to look behind her till she was suddenly then Carried by a large black pitch bird from earlier that its form chance the bird's neck was now long and its beak is longer than before .

"Hold on tight!!" The bird shout as its carry antoinette like a horse its speed past though the trees like lighting its wing flap faster then car , Antoinette look behind and saw them still running after them she then look around trying to find so...

Antoinette look behind and saw them still running after them she then look around trying to find some way to settle this.

she look and saw a weak branch big enough to break as she rise her small arms high and grab the branch as it breaks . She then look back and throw the branch at the rabbits they had no chance to dodge it as the others were hit only five rabbit survive.

Antoinette was running out of ideas till her was hit by a branch as they fall to the hard lucky she was safe but the soft landing she then look at the bird .

"Are you alright?" Worried some as she then push off by the big bird.

"Go hide quick!"

Without that she was push off as she hide behind a tree not to far from the crush landing , scared as she heard footage she peck and saw the bird turn back to its normal form as five rabbit guarding at there prey , one of them smirk at the small bird and spoke.

"Well feather-brain where's the girl?"

The bird shakes its weird head " I am not tell you!"

"Oh? Well i guess she is here then?"

Gulp to her throat as sweats starts to wet on antoinette's fore as she heard one of the rabbit's footset walk torwards her hiding place.

"Maybe she is hiding behind a tree?"

She close her eyes then wait for them to capture her , but instead it never came . She open her eyes slowly looking behind her and gasp as she saw a horrible scene as she saw all the five rabbit that chase them were found dead ,she then turn and saw the bird pass out as she then look and saw a tall person with its back face her it was holding two sharp sword each hand blood ripping at the end .

Antoinette took a step back till she bump into someone right before she quickly look to see who see bump to but Till she felt a pain at her head as the world became black as her rag body fell