Run away

Once upon a time , there was a small town lifted with all  various strange looking residents ; unicorns , living machines , limbless , head objects and even animals can talk.

They all live in a happy life in there own...

There is a family that bring joy to every person and creatures , the rag doll family century give happiness every single doll

All except one....doll

Unlike all of them there is one rag doll
.
.
.

That failed her happiness

Her name is Antoinette , she is quite different from her family members and has'nt been able to feel like it. She dreamed of having fun adventures outside but her parents refuse her wish , at her age of  a kid she was not allowed to play outside and having friends , she was force to do studing and reading laws and dictionary the time at her break she was catch reading a story childish book  knowing how her parents deny the silly book took off her small hands and throw away the book burning every single even her toys .

She know her parents actions but simply adore her nanny "Mary sue" a scarecrow that owns a small farm near the town , she visit every day and  night at there house while her parents are out Mary sue was a kind scarecrow that told stories to her and her two siblings and even let them have fun without the parents noticing it.

The time when the parents came home the children where asleep the nanny kindly went home to her farm as the parent grew curious at there childrens behavior till at this morning there
Heard of an horrible accident of the near farm of the died of Miss Mary sue body lifeless at her house .

The rag doll and other friends, relatives of mary sue visit pity and sadness that there dear friend was gone , Antoinette how ever was force by her parents to wear a blindfold along with her siblings
Till others commented on why they wear blindfolds as there parents replied

"It would be better if they didnt see it"

The fact children are not allowed to see horrible sign of dead in front of them nor ..it is that they are not allowed to see the outside world.

Antoinette heard the laugh of other residents and felt embrassed and sad that her beloved babysitter she adore so much been murdered by the hands of her parents protectiveness to there children.

Date and months  past since the accident Antoinette was with her siblings in there living room till she was interrupted by her father and mother as they have left for a private talk , Antoinette look at her parent as shock she saw her father holding a small book with "The little mermaid " in front of it as her parent doesnt look happy about it.

"Why is this book under your bed?" Said her father

Antoinette was silence at first by she knew if one of her parents found out about this is she will be in trouble. As they waited for her answer her father inpatiencetly rip the small book infront of her suddenly small tears fall at her soft cloth face , Antoinette angrily ran out cry her tears out and heads to her room and lock the door Crying her head she unexpected that her parent would do this to her it was a gift from her Nanny mary sue the day she arrive at there house with fun excitement they had already gone.

After a few years , Antoinette had grown as a wonderful young woman even not having the chance to leave the house her parents still would'nt allowed her till dead , They would'nt No matter how much She try they deny it.

The problem is not just that but her parents knew there daughter will turn 20 and had plan to give her some love she needs a husband, Antoinette froze by her sit Not only she is force not allowed to leave the house but force to get married , she had enough of her parents at night they argue and argue as always till Antoinette Grew tried and sick of this family . She was at her desk write on her journal of all the things she did and need to escape no ran away from home but the town she had planning on doing this in years .

Midnight past by as the moon felt proud as Antoinette got ready and took her suitcase full of things and some money left her room lock and leave the creepy hallway making sure her family didnt notice as she knew she can trust her siblings they are small but got suffer by there parents like her and promise them to took her sometimes in the future. Heading out as the moonlight shine at her face she heads down town torwards the woods leaving the town were she is never belongs .

The outside she knew was just like at the books and movies she saw was truth indeed sadly the dark night cover the trees and grass as every step she took felt .

She is not alone.

Mouses and tearsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara