Momoko Michaelis

Name: Momoko Rose Michaelis

Nicknames: Momo (her parents and brother call her this) Moko (Ren and everyone else calls her this if they're close to her) koko (Izuku) goth girl (Bakugo) miss mood (Bakugo) wonder twin (Bakugo) pancake chest (Bakugo, this was when they were in middle school)

Age: 14 (at the start) 15 (starting ua) 16 (currently)

Birthday: February 14th

Gender: Cis female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: has long rose gold/pink hair, her eyes are baby pink and jade green when she isn't using her quirks. She has fair skin, an hourglass figure, large bust and has a small amount of freckles on her face. She wears a lot of different pastel goth makeup and clothes. Her arms and legs can be seen bandaged up for various reasons.

Personality: when she was younger she use to be very sweet and happy but as she got older she became more shy and bitter at times. She is actually very smart but will either play dumb or hide it until it's time to show what she knows, she's very protective of her family and friends. Once on her good side and if you're friends with her, she will think of you as family but if you cross her or leave her she can hold a grudge

Quirk/quirkless: late bloomer but has her quirks

When she got her quirks: 14, they were dormant.

Quirks: siren and object invisibility. If holding hands with her brother she technically has a third quirk but it only works with her holding Ren's hand.

Quirk descriptions: For siren she can change how someone is feeling for an hour through skin to skin contact, she's still learning how to change mood atmosphere around others. She can also tap into your feelings to understand what's going on better and have you feel what she's feeling. Recently she learned she can also have a small affect on people when she sings or talks.. Users of this quirk can be hero's or villians if not used correctly. Object invisibility means she can make certain things or herself invisible meaning she can make traps. Her eyes glow jade green when she uses siren and her eyes glow baby pink for object invisibility. If she and ren hold hands they can combined siren with telekinesis to make telepathic blasts.

Quirk advantages: She can use them for stealth or use them for victims, children or any living thing to help them out.

Disadvantages: Since she's new to her powers she can faint, throw up, get headaches or increased body sensitivity since her body can't handle her quirks yet and siren seems to work on guys than it does girls.

Preferred quirk: siren since she has to train her body more with that one.

Hero/villian: I see her more of an anti-hero she can do good or bad in anyway she sees fit.

Student/teacher/spy: She is a student.

School affiliated with if student or teacher: UA

Hero/villian name: siren

Hero/villian outfit: She wears a black crop top with black lace on it that stops below her bust with a black mini skirt with lace on it. She wears black gloves and high heeled boots which later get modified over to platforms for her to run in. In the winter trades her skirt and crop top for pants, a long sleeve shirt and a black fur coat. She also wears a masquerade ball mask since she likes stealth the most.

Support items or weapons: she has first aid kits with her in a small pouch and has a staff like her brother does.

Occupation outside of school: Works at her family's cafe called sweet rose cafe to make a couple bucks.

Family: Matako Michaelis (her father and is secretly a villian) Haruka Michaelis (her mom and is a pro hero) Ren Michaelis (her twin ftm brother)

Crush: Izuku, Bakugo, mina, Denki, Tamaki or open. (I figured having backup crushes would be helpful, I'm also not picky of who you choose for her crush)

Friends: most of 1-A

Enemies: Mineta

Likes: Sweets, cosplaying, helping her family out and hanging out with her friends when she has the chance.

Dislikes: Perverts, people bulling her brother, homophobic and transphobic people. Being reminded she is the daughter of a villain and that she's short

Backstory: growing up she was very close to Midoyria and Bakugo since they would always play together, she wasn't as close to Shoto as his brother was since their mom worked for Endeavor which is how they know Shoto. Since she was deamed quirkless she wasn't allowed to be near Shoto so she just stuck to Izuku and katsuki until they were in middle school. When katsuki dropped her and Izuku abandoned her cause of training with all might she ended up becoming shy and bitter do to that. Later down the road Aizaiwa ends up adopting Momoko and her brother.

Other: when Ren and Momoko use their quirks after discovering their third quirks they both have blips when the other uses their powers

Stats:

Intelligence: 10/10

Cooperativeness: 6/10

Agility: 4/10

Strength: 3/10

Speed: 4/10

Stubbornness: 7/10