Reiner X Reader - The Return of the Lost warrior

Hellooo!! I'm going to be working on a few separate chapters for each of my stories- but I hope you enjoy this takes place when Reiner returns from Paradis.
~3rd POV~
Bells rung out as the long awaited ship returned, a boat with the only warrior that survived, Reiner. A sea of coloured shirts blocked the path way to see his return. Thankfully the Captain allowed them to the front to see his return. Reiner stepped out of the boat, Zeke and pieck following close behind. Reiner looked up and caught a glimpse of (Y/N)'S beautiful eyes and started to tear up, he felt safe, at home whenever he saw her glistening eyes.

Both Colt, Porco and (Y/N), along with the younger warrior candidates. In (Y/N)'S arms were both gabi and Falco as they awaited Reiner's arrival. (Y/N) stood with her brother Colt and held Falco in her arms as she waited. Her beautiful (H/L) (H/C) flowing in the wind and eyes as bright as ever looked on towards his figure. Frantically looking around, the realisation hit Porco as he whispered "M-Marcel isn't coming back". This crushed (Y/N)'S heart as well as Colts. They made the collective decision huh him. Tears streamed down his face as Colt wiped them away. (Y/N) looked back at Reiner with Falco and Gabi in her arms and forced a smile on her face so the children would feel okay.

Reiner looked completely different. Different to when he left. He looked hurt. Broken. That once cheerful and excitable boy, was now a broken man. (Y/N)'S heart shattered to pieces as she felt tears roll down her face. She felt her world crumble apart.

Slowly Reiner approached (Y/N) and hugged her and the two children in her arms. Before choking out "wow- (Y/N) you've grown... so much". The hurt in his voice was clear as day. He missed growing up with the light in his life. Aware his time is limited he looks at her and whispers "meet me by the oak tree... like we used to tonight... I want to speak to you alone." (Y/N) nodded as she watched Reiner pick Gabi up and hug her before heading home leaving (Y/N), Colt, Porco and Falco to head home.

//hey! Me again I'm sorry if it's bad I suck at writing but here's the first chapter that was long awaited!