REINER X READER ~ THE OAK TREE

(Y/N) and Porco headed back to the warrior's HQ confused over what they had just seen. Porco went quiet before stating ' After what i've seen from the previous jaw titan holder, she sacraficed herself for Reiner and this girl called Historia. But after Reiner had realised Bertholdt hadn't come home i think thats whats broken him. And how brutal they where in Paradise, well that's a completely different story. I almost feel guilty for all the trouble they put everyone through at such a young age, hell we where just teenagers-' he exclaimed as (Y/N) nodded along to him feeling guilty just as he did. Porco continues to express his feelings on the situation '- i almost feel bad for lashing out at him, and well when no one could come fourth other than him to tell me my brothers fate, well that hurt the most. Marcel should never have gone. And Annie, what happened to her, she was intelligent and a fighter, i did see in Ymir's previous visions about her, she isn't dead and is still crystalized i'm sure of it. I just miss everyone, especially my brother.' (Y/N) stopped in their tracks to give Porco a hug as he tears up once again. The loss of his brother really hit him hard, when they left Porco, (Y/N) and Colt all three of them could barely handle how lost they felt. Colt had a mentor, which was Zeke, and continued to study out on the field with him. Whereas both (Y/N) and Porco would spend hours on end training on their skill and battle tac tics.
                    Eventually, they made it back to HQ and headed into their separate warrior rooms. (Y/N) began to get ready to meet Reiner. They showered and then Brushed their (H/L) and then got dressed into casual wear for the evening, including a black puffer jakcet with the Eldian patch on the arm. (Y/N) thought for a while as to why Reiner would want to talk to them, afteral he became a honoury Marlian and well, they where still a regular old Eldian. Eventually the sun began to set and (Y/N) made their way to get two sets of food, one for themselves and one for Reiner before heading out. As (Y/N) set out intot he cold evening, they turned to see Porco stood in the door frame and spoke rather quietly 'If he hurts you, yell. I'll come straight away' (Y/N) smiled and nodded, Porco always treated them as if they where his younger sibling. Soon enough (Y/N) set out for the imfamous oak tree. As they headed towards it, they reflected on what any of it could mean. (Y/N) thought ' Why couldn't we of spoken in a room or in a more warm place? what's so significant about here? Will he tell me about what happened? Or will he lose his mind?' (Y/N) walked up the hill towards the oak tree as they saw a rather familar outline sat underneath the gaint tree. As (Y/N) walked up towards the figure, they remebered how all the warriors used to play on the hill after a long say of training, even when they had been running for hours on end. They even held a camp here every two weeks on a Sunday. (Y/N) teared up as they remebered the happy faces of all the warriors as they at that time where unaware of what mess they had gotten into and how much hell they where about to go through.
                 As (Y/N0 made their way to the top, they stopped and let out a shakey sigh as they rembered the promise that they made to Reiner back when they where only kids.
~Flashback~
(Y/N) hugged Reiner before he left in tears, both (Y/N) and Reiner clearly had feelings for eachother but where to young to figure out what that really meant at the time. Reiner looked and spoke softly at (Y/N) ' promise you won't forget me!' he smiles as he leaves (Y/N) with a small chocolate rose. (Y/N) smiled as they replied ' i won't i promise' .

(Y/N) blushed and then realised why they where there. Soon enough they sat by reiner as they decided to speak first 'Hey Reiner, been a hot minute since we where here right'. (Y/N) laughed nervously as Reiner looked at them and pushed a small smile. (Y/N) knew there was a lot of fixing that needs to be done to the man she once had feelings for as a child.

//Hey guys, i'm so sorry this took so long i'm currently working on this fanfic and the one with Eren. I'm working my hardest to make them all accepting and (Y/N) has no gender. I hope everyone is finding this okay and i hope whoever reads this fanfic enjoys it! Thanks so much for checking back after i disappeared for a while and even got locked out of my account stupidly!