REINER X READER~ DARK LONG NIGHTS

Silence. Silence is the loudest sound in the universe, because it's the only thing that makes you stop and look around. Strangely enough the silence brought (Y/N)'s attention towards Reiner, 'Reiner why are we up here, training begins again, you know, you, Galliard, Grice and myself are training with you.' they shrug their shoulders as they pull their knees closer to their body to maintain their body heat. Reiner perked up and began to speak in a soothing, deep tone, '(Y/N), it's that i'm responsible for loosing everyone... if it wasn't for me Galliard would have his brother and maybe Bert and Annie may still be here, hell i don't even know if their alive!' he began to quiver as tears threated to fall down his face. (Y/N) breathed out in a sigh, ' your still here Reiner, imagine if none of you came, we'd all would of missed you' they mumbled 'i, would of missed you, idiot,' Reiners head perked up too look (Y/N) directly in the eyes, their hurt could be seen miles away its clear they had very strong feelings towards Reiner.
Silence filled the cool air as they watched the moon rise higher into the dark blanket sky, as if it was a sparkling gem within the middle. (Y/N) shivered as Reiner places his jacket over them and then stood offering his hand. (Y/N) took his hand and stood wobbling slightly from the numbness after being sat down for hours. 'Reiner...we are due to go into war soon...please, don't be reckless' they sniffled as they turned to Reiner still hand in hand. Reiner pulled them into a tight hug, hurt clearly seen in his eyes. He stuttered as he spoke sweetly, ' i will try not to, lets get back before you freeze to death' he smiled slightly as he led (Y/N) back to the warriors dorms.
The night eventaully came to a close as Reiner wished (Y/N) a good night which they returned and then headed into their respected dorms/ rooms. (Y/N)'s mind filled with all sorts of ideas and memories. Their mind full of conclusions they had jumped to, yet one thing was on their midn for sure, and that was Reiner. (Y/N) couldn't shake the thought as they got into the warm bath and relaxed as they mentally prepared for the exhausting day of training coming up in the morning. An hour passed before they got out and dressed and ready for bed. (Y/N) flopped on their bed and sighed as they turned to look up, ' i wonder how Reiner is at the moment?' they thought quietly to themselves. As (Y/N) thought this Reiner was in his own room, struggling to sleep due to the flashbacks he was recieving whenever he closed his eyes, all he wanted was to sleep peacefully.