1

In a pool/

Laura: Whatever...

This was a common word Manatsu was used to hear from the mermaid Laura. She... actually seemed to mean well for her part in the whole set up, but she was just so annoying. And why did she need to say that anyway?)

Manatsu's mother, Aoi, leads her daughter to the beach with her friends, then she goes back to her aquarium to leave them together. They find Sango and her also friends dancing around a mermaid statue while chanting Manatsu's name.)

Manatsu: A ritual... for me?

Sango: It's not a ritual, it's a congratulatory ceremonial.

Manatsu: What is it actually for? Isn't it kind of weird to hold a ritual for someone who hasn't even been officially accepted into the Tropical Club?

Sango: How? We're all in the club...

Minori: *with them, just like Asuka, but Asuka was left behind* I think 💭 that we should do something less boring and more intelligent.

Sango: I agree. Like... singing!

Manatsu: Are you kidding me?! That's even weirder than the mermaid statue ritual!

Laura: *appears, as she is prone to do inside her aqua pot, with a malevolent smirk on her face* I thought that would get your attention.

Manatsu: What do you want?

Laura: I want to join your club. It's obvious, judging by the set up, that I have the talent to become a great singer. The only thing I lack is confidence in my vocal cords. After all, the queen would love that and it would be a more good way for me to become the next one! (nervous tic) I want to join your club so I can practice and get better... but I already have the voice of an angel.

Sango: Let's become idols Manatsu!

Manatsu: But... don't idols need to be pretty?

Laura: Thank you for your compliment. (smirk) But, I think I have a better figure than all of you put together.

Manatsu: I wasn't talking to you... ahem... yeah...

Asuka: Will you stop arguing already, please.

Manatsu: Alright, my senpai.

Sango: I'm trying to think of a good reason to... oh I know! Let's throw her a welcome party!

Manatsu: Again?

Minori: *gently chiding* Sango, let's not be selfish. Manatsu can maybe practice on her before the party.

Kururun: Kururun...

Manatsu: I'm noOOOOt letting you practice on me! UGH! *panicking with anger in a funny way* I mean, sorry for that current attitude today. I just can't be bothered by your insane behavior.

Sango: You would prefer me to be quiet?

Manatsu: It's not that! It's just... look, will you really be in the club?

Sango: Of course! I'm already in, aren't you?

Manatsu: Well, I'm not as sure. We might have a problem.

Sango: What are you talking about?

Manatsu: Laura. She's trying to join just like she did before (really?) I'm not sure if we can let her in, since she doesn't meet the looks quota.

Minori: Does it matter? She's already trying out, that's more than enough for me. Besides, doesn't look like she's giving up. Even if she is still a mermaid she can join. *reading something, most likely a fairy tale*