Chapter 4 - Family discussion

After the stream

TommyInnit: Oi dickhead

Techno sighs, wondering why Tommy suddenly got the idea to message him, if not through discord.

Techno: What is it Tommy?

TommyInnit: You have a crush on the woman?

Techno: what are you talking about

TommyInnit: Your stream dumbass I saw the amount of flirting you two did

Techno thought back, recalling the tiniest hint of suggestion in their voices but he brushes it off as content. Besides, he was Technoblade. He doesn't know how to pull women.

TommyInnit: It's all over Twitter too, Clips and fan art

He stops. "Ex-fucking-scuse me?" He says to himself, surprised that he's become vocal. Usually, his thoughts remain in his head.

Logging in through his phone, Techno checks Twitter, seeing that they were number two trending.

He scrolls through fanart, mouth agape in shock as he studies the comic strips, little moments from their stream and all.

Techno's face is feeling warm, but he doesn't notice himself. 

Briefly, he pauses at a tweet about Y/n, claiming that she was definitely the more dominant out of the two and he realizes there is one mutual in the likes.

U/n.

Irritated, he fights the urge to screenshot and confront her for her bullshit. She is NOT the dominant one whether or not they were dating.

TommyInnit: So do you like her?

Techno: Why am I talking about this with you? No, I don't

TommyInnit: Well first off I've known Y/n since I was a fetus, we spoke telepathically through our mom's wombs

Techno: That's not possible but alright

TommyInnit: And two that's a complete fukin lie

TommyInnit: AND IT IS POSSIBLE JUST ASK Y/N

Techno: Aight

He felt stupid, clicking on his messages with Y/n with consisted of cat and dog photos. Quite different from their long talks and calls on Discord.

Techno: Hey, weird question but did you and Tommy speak telepathically through your mothers' wombs?

U/n: Techno🧍

Techno: Yeah? What?

U/n: I'm three years older than Tommy.. the closest that's ever happened was when I swear I heard him say 'fuck' while listening to his heartbeat through his mom's stomach

Techno: Oh...

How foolish of Techno to believe it for a second. They were quite similar in terms of confidence. Only Y/n was much more of a menace since she's knowledgeable, sort of like Wilbur. Ah, ENTP's and their wonder...

Techno: Tommy you're a fucking idiot

Tommy: DID YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE ME? BAHAHAHAHAHA

Terrance shoves his phone onto his desk, watching it drag along to wood and it buzzes the second he gets a moment of silence. Once only, then twice, three, four times.

"Holy shit." He mumbles, now agitated. What else could Tommy have wanted from him?

Picking his phone up again, he sighs when he sees it's the group chat with Phil, Tommy and Wilbur. They're causing a ruckus once again and he's pulled into it when they mention his name, and not only his, but Y/n's.