Trophy Wife ...

After that night Pretty was known as the trophy wife . That's what all the radio stations called her that . Well babymomma I walked into my hotel and heard the shower running these damn groupies . I walked into the bathroom

" Listen you gotta go ..I'm married "

I opened the shower door and it was pretty

" So I gotta leave "

The water was dripping all over here . I hadn't touched her in like 4 months . I picked her up out the shower and carried her to the bedroom.  While we kissed I dried her off and I started sucking on her neck then I kissed down her arms and her stomach . I licked her inner thighs and the opening of her vagina I blew on her clit  she moaned out .

" Baby I don't wanna wait "

" You want it now it's gone hurt "

" I'm a big girl I can handle it "

" Your wish is my command "

I pushed inside of her she screamed . I put my hands over her mouth . And pushed in again she dug her hands into my back . We kissed after 10 minutes she was biting my shoulder .. and digging her nails into my back .

" You missed me "

" Yess " we rolled and she was on top and she was rolling her hips and bouncing up and down . I bit my lip as i let her get full control. I had one hand on her hip . She moved it .. as she bounced harder there was a knock at the door.

" Don't get it "

I flipped her so I was deep inside her . The banging got louder . The fuck fuck.  I put on my boxers . She put on my button up shirt and followed me to the door . It was The Feds.  I opened the door .

" Augustus Karter.  You are under the arrest for the murder of Carlos Roderick, Frank Lloyd, John Banks . "

" I am his attorney . Don't say a word Augustus"

" Come bail me out " I said

" okay "

Next morning

MEDIATAKEOUT :

IT APPEARS THAT AUGUST ALSINA IS IN FACT A REAL THUG . HE IS BOOKED ON 3 MURDER CHARGES BUT LUCKY FOR HIM HE HAS A FINE ASS AND SUPER SMART LAWYER BABYMOMMA . SHE HAD HIM RELEASED 40 MINS AFTER HE WAS BOOKED ..

after she picked me up we went to the hotel and jumped in the shower to talk .

" What the hell is going on "

" Your guess is as good as mine I don't even know. Them " i pulled her into a kiss

A/N : I know it's super short but I'm trying to post