Chapter 3

A/N: This chapter is mostly (Y/N)'s backstory. Please read it, because it impacts the future of this story and I'm sorry if it's a bit boring. There is still Muichiro X Reader content tho!

[(Y/N) Pov]

I looked at Muichiro. He was serious about what he had said. He was willing to listen to me and my problems.

"Well, I guess it started when I was six..."

________________________________________________________________________________

{(Y/N) Backstory}

"Mum! Dad! Look at me!" A young (Y/N) said and she pulled on her parents arms. "Big sis did my hair!" She twirls around and the two braids followed her movements.

"Very pretty." (Y/N)'s dad said and he lifted her up in the air.

"(Y/N) take them out." Her mum said sternly. "You have a photo shoot in an hour and I need your hair nicely."

"... Do I have to?" (Y/N) asked sadly.

"You do. Now hurry up." Her mum said and she started to take the braids out roughly.

"Mum, it hurts." (Y/N) whined as her mum yanked her hair.

"Shut up if you want to look nice." She said coldly.

(After the shoot)

"Mum can we go home?" (Y/N) asked sleepily. It was 9:30pm, way past her bed time.

"No. Nakano still has two hours left. Now smile. You look disgusting." She said and forced (Y/N)'s head up.

(Y/N) wanted to cry. It was too much.

[Time skip, four years later.]

"Mum can I-" (Y/N) started, but was cut off.

"Don't call me 'mum'. It's babyish and embarrassing for your reputation in public. You must only call me 'mother'. Understood?" (Y/N)'s mum said harshly.

"Y-yes mother." (Y/N) said, taken aback.

Am I that embarrassing? Is my reputation that important? (Y/N) thought to herself.

[Time skip, one week later]

"Everyone, can I talk to all of you?" (Y/N) asked and everyone sat around the *kotatsu

"What is it (Y/N)?" Nakano asked her sister.

"I-I wanted to let everyone know that I don't want to become a model." (Y/N) announced, using all of her courage.

"You what?!" (Y/N)'s father said. This was the first time (Y/N) had seen him this angry.

Is this the right thing to do? (Y/N) asked herself.

"Do you know how much I sacrificed for you, you ungrateful bitch!" (Y/N)'s mother screamed at her daughter and she stood up, furious.

"Mother, don't say that!" Nakano shouted and she stood up too

I felt scared. If my mother got angry, she would usually hit us.

"Mother, I know you disagree with me, but I want to live like a normal girl! I want to be able to choose what I do for myself." I said.

"You! You!" My mother screamed and she hit my sister in anger. Nakano's face hit the corner of a wall and she cursed in pain as her nose started pouring out blood.

"Don't hurt Nakano!" I screamed.

My father grabbed my hair and he screamed in my face about how much of a disgrace I was.

After that conversation, I had a large bruise of my jaw. I flumped onto my futon and cried as quietly as possible into my pillow. I never cried, but I could stop the tears.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I felt like everything I had held in had come out at once." I explained to Muichiro, tears still falling out of my (E/C) eyes.

"It's all okay (Y/N)- san." Muichiro told me. I realised that he was stroking my hair gently.

"Thank you for listening Muichiro- san." I thanked him and I yawned.

"It's all good." He said.

I slowly felt my eyes close. My head fell onto Muichiro's shoulder.

[Muichiro Pov]

I felt my face heat up as (Y/N)'s head rested on my shoulder. I looked at her. She was breathing softly and her sweet smell infiltrated my nostrils.

"(Y/N)- san? Wake up." I said some 30 minuets later.

"Mm." She said sleepily. "Whasit Muchro-san." 

I sighed and I put her arm around my neck and I put one of my arms under her knees and I picked her up. 

"You smell nice." (Y/N) told me. I blushed and I saw that her eyes were closed. Did she mean that or was she dreaming?

I walked to my house. I was greeted with an angry Yuichiro.

"Where were you? And why the fuck are you carrying that girl?" Yuichiro hissed at me.

"Long story." I said and pushed past him. "(Y/N)- san is going to be staying here tonight. Her family is going through some stuff okay? Be nice to her.

"Ugh fine." He said and headed to his room, slamming the door.

Since we didn't have a gest room, I had to let (Y/N) sleep in my room. I knew I had to undress her. I looked away as I took of her cloths and I put on some of my spare ones.

She looks so peaceful. Cute. Wait, what am I thinking. 

I couldn't stop looking at (Y/N). She was on a different futon to me, so I scooched my futon closer to her, but not too close.

"Good night (Y/N)." I said and I brushed the hair off her face.

*A kotatsu is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon, which a table top sits on. Underneath is a heat source often built into the table.

Hello! This chapter was perfectly 800 words! (If you don't count this part.) I hope you have enjoyed this story so far! :)