Chapter 7

[(Y/N) Pov]

Muichiro's nose was not critically hurt. He had lost a lot of blood, but other than that, he was healthy.

"Muichiro- kun?" I needed to get ready for school. Muichiro hadn't come out of his room for a while now. "Is everything okay in there?"

"Everything is okay." He told me. He didn't sound like he meant it.

"I'm coming in." I told him.

"Wait!!" He said desperately, but I didn't listen. I saw what he was panicking about. His hair had gotten caught on the zip of his uniform.

"Muichiro- kun, you could have asked for help. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." I smiled and headed towards him to help him.

"It's okay." He said. "You don't need to help me."

I didn't listen. After some time, I was able to untangle all of his long hair out of his uniform collar.

"Thanks." Muichiro thanked me, clearly embarrassed.

"It's nothing." I said. " Actually, I have a really good idea." I told him.

{Time skip, first period}

[(Y/N) Pov]

People in class stared at Muichiro. I couldn't stop looking at him. He looked so nice. What I had done suited him so well.

"Tokito- kun, what happened to you?" Zenitsu asked as we sat down.

"I think it suits him." Nezuko said.

To stop Muichiro's hair getting tangled up, I had put his hair in a pony tail.

"Thanks Nezuko- san." Muichiro said, blushing.

{Time skip, after school}

[Muichiro Pov]

I liked what (Y/N) had done. I was going to do it today. I was going to confess my feelings to (Y/N). I knew that she would probably reject me, but I was hoping with all my might that she wouldn't.

"Muichiro- kun. Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"Yes. I'm good." I told her.

"Okay." She said.

"(Y/N)- chan? Can you meet me near the river at sundown today?" I asked her .

"Sure." She said.

Is this the right thing to do? Yes it is! I have to do it!

{Time skip, sundown}

[(Y/N) Pov]

I walked to the river. I didn't know why Muichiro wanted to meet me here. I spotted him.

"Muichiro-kun!!" I called to him.

"H-hey." He looked nervous.

"Why do you look so nervous?" I asked him.

"It's because I am about to say the most stupid thing or the best thing I have ever said." Muichiro told me.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"(Y/N)- chan, I like you." He said, tomato red. "I have liked you for a long time."

I was shocked. I didn't think Muichiro liked me. I didn't know what to say, so I said the thing that made most sense to say. I looked into Muichiro's green eyes.

"I like you too."

He placed his soft hands on the side of my face. I could feel his breath on my face. His lips touched mine and I closed my eyes, enjoying this sensation. We broke apart and I looked at him.

"You really do?" Muichiro asked me.

"Of course." I told him and I hugged him tightly. I buried my face in his neck. He stroked my hair and hugged me back.

We walked home hand in hand. I had had my first kiss. I couldn't believe it.

{At school}

[Y/N Pov]

"What!?" Nezuko shouted.

"Sh people are starting." Kanao told her.

"Wow. I'm so happy for you (Y/N)- chan!" Aoi told me and she hugged me.

"You and Muichiro- san are perfect." Tanjiro told me, who had been listening.

"Thanks." I told him.

I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry that this chapter was shorter than most of them.