Chapter 8

cw??? mention of religion?
tw: mention of domestic abuse

Saturday, morning 7 am

I woke up blinded by the shining sunrise,it was beautiful and cozy.Kokichi was still asleep,completly snuggled in my chest. I loved when he did that, it made me feel warm and fuzzy. He's so cute-
Then, it hit me.

Yesterday, Kokichi kissed me and I kissed him back.

NOW WHAT???! How do I explain myself? How am I supposed to face him? This is probably gonna be really akward.What did that kiss mean? Am I gay??? I'm dead! What if anyone finds out about this?! They're gonna think I have homo tendencies! Or maybe I do have some-

Confusion.

I need to calm down.Whatever, it's not like I care.... but I was silently panicking still. I was trying to not move: I didn't wanna wake up Kokichi, he looked way too peaceful to be woken up. His small nose was tinted with slight pink blush. He looked so angelic. Jeez, what's with me?  Why do I feel like this?
He very suddently sat up rubbing his eyes sleepily. He looked like a small child.

- Jeez Shuichi, you woke me up why are ya staring at me-

He then opened his eyes and noticed the very obvious blush on my face.

- Ooooh what is it?! You didn't do anything weird to me while I was sleeping huh?!

My eyed widned and my face turned as red as a tomatoe, he really knows how to make me embarrassed.

- W-what are you talking about!? No way! Do you think i'm some type of creep!?

I almost yelled without noticing, I was really embarassed.
The smaller male gave me a small giggle and a teasing smile.

- I knowwww~ i'm just teasing you

- Jeez... first thing in the morning..

I sighed, smiling.

- Hey Shuichi! We gotta hurry and shower! Cuz we have to head to the chapel this morning! The headmasters want to let us know about something

- Ah? The headmasters? Alright then, let's go to the shower rooms before anyone shows up there.

I got out of my bed and Kokichi did the same. We grabbed our clothes in a bag and started heading for the shower rooms.

[...]
epic time skip brought to you by gayforkokichi

~

- Shit we're late dumbass!

Kokichi was yelling at me while running through the hallways still grasping my hand. Even know, it was his fault we were late.

- Sorry you took 6 hours hairspraying ur hair!

I replied sarcastically, still running like a freak.

Literally! Why did he take so much time fixing his hair! We were two hours ahead and now we're late!

When we finally arrived to the chapel, Kokichi opened the HUGE door that just HAD to make a huge noise while opening. Everyone turned arround and looked at us like we we're some type of freaks, then they just went back to praying. Kokichi quietly apologized and ran to get a seat, I simply followed him.We sat down and I mimicked Kokichi who closed his eyes and put his hands together. The headmaster then walked in.
Kokichi smiled at me and I smiled back.
Next, to us was sitting Kaito and... Rantaro.
Not gonna lie, I was pretty pissed seeing him here but I ignored it.

- Okay kids , I have some great news! A rich couple that sadly wasn't blessed with children, are willing to adopt one of you guys! They're looking for a teenager of your ages!