Meeting

Gemma was nervous to say the least. Her palms were sweaty and she couldn't stop playing with her fingers, a thing she did when she was nervous. Her and Paul were walking to some restaurant where they would meet Phoebe and Joseph after filming.

"What if he doesn't like me Paul?"

He rolled his eyes, tired of you second guessing yourself.

"Gem he's gonna love you. And don't ask 'what if he only likes me over the phone' because it's not true. Joseph has been talking about you nonstop. He's probably just as nervous, if not more, than you."

Gemma sighed, knowing that Paul was probably right. That didn't stop the worst case scenarios going through her head. They finally got to the restaurant, making Gemma even more nervous.

In the distance, Paul could make out Joseph and Phoebe walking towards the restaurant. He nudged Gemma in the stomach, pointing to the two of them. They started walking towards each other until they were only a few feet away. Paul and Phoebe greeted each other while Gemma just did a small awkward wave. Joseph however pulled Gemma in for a hug causing everyone to laugh.

They sat down at the table and ordered there food. Paul and Phoebe decided to have their own conversation to try and ignore Joseph and Gemma's insistent flirting. Any type of worries that the two had were completely wiped away. Paul and Phoebe went home, leaving Joseph and Gemma to walk the streets of Atlanta. They were walking to the ice cream shop that was around the corner from Paul and Phoebes apartment.

"So are you nervous to be joining the show."

"Nervous in a sense of acting but not really with the cast. I've done a few small films at home but this is the first like big role i've gotten."

"You'll be perfectly fine with the acting. I've seen some of your films, your a really good actress. Plus, you'll perfectly play your character."

"Oh so you've watched my stuff? Stalking me?"

"Your telling me you've never seen any of my old projects? I mean I know you watch the Originals every week so."

Gemma laughed and lightly hit him in the shoulder making Joseph laugh as well. He loved your laugh and he loved that he was the reason for it.

"Maybe I've watched a few things."

They continued to talk and ate their ice cream on the way back to 'her' apartment. Using the key Phoebe gave her she opened the door, walking in before saying goodbye to Joseph.

"It was really great meeting you tonight Gems."

"It was great meeting you too Joey."

She closed the door and walked into the apartment only to see Paul and Phoebe waiting for her arrival on the couch.

"So how did it go?"

"What?"

Gemma laughed at how Paul was acting like a teenage girl. In all honesty, tonight only confirmed her feelings. She likes Joseph Morgan.

"It was good"

"Just good?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't give us some details. What did you do after we left?"

"I'm not doing this tonight. Goodnight guys."

AN- Hope you guys enjoyed the first irl chapter lol. I kept saying you like I do in imagines so I had to go back and completely re-edit this entire thing.