Chapter 11

Have you ever do something and too focused on that until you didn't realize your surroundings? You forgot other things, other work, other people others feeling.

Or it's because you really don't want to pay attention what's going around you because you thought it will distracted you. It will keep you from doing what's you're doing.

Is that can say the same thing about their secret? The secret that they hide from each other. You keep focusing on keeping your secret until you forgot what happen around you, others people.

Maybe you don't forgot, you just don't want the secret to fall into the wrong hands, the untrustworthy hands.

Well it's what jimin and taehyung do. They start to distance themselves from Jungkook. Afraid that he will know,he will hear what they're talking, he will see what there doing.

Not that that didn't trust jungkook. That afraid of what jungkook reaction after knowing the secret.

Jungkook? He start to feel insecure. They start to less their time together. From day to week, week to month. Jungkook feel left out.

He feel they don't want to be friend with him again. He afraid that will start to ignore him.Worse neglected him.

It's seem he is overreacting right now. But what can he do. He was in this situation before. But he ignore it he just shrug it off until it got worse and the result jungkook lost them.

Jimin and taehyung start to not going to school. They're too focused on their work that jungkook didn't know. Jungkook take the consequence. The bully start to feel bored.

Their target didn't went to school. They are the one and only target for the bully. They know about jungkook being friend with them.

They change their target to jungkook. At first there are a lot of people who bully jungkook. But now it decreasing.

And no,no jungkook didn't kill them. He just threaten them. Jungkook thought jimin and taehyung didn't need to know.

_

Taehyung POV

We were walking to our apartment from company.

Well our father give us our car but it didn't even take five minutes to walk why would we use a car.

So when we're walking I see a shadow or I don't know what creatures is that.

I heard a footsteps that didn't belong to us. I look my surroundings and see a couple of men surround us at every corner.

I look at jimin and I see he realize it too. We look at each other and carefully take out our gun.

It 9:30 p.m so it's pretty dark. I bet they didn't see we take out our gun.

Or that's what I thought. I think they know because the footstep is getting clear and faster. Before it stop right behind me.

I smirk. They play with the wrong person here. "What do you want rat?" I ask with a deep serious voice.

"I want to talk to V. I think you're related to him" he said. And I chuckle.

I almost forgot that we hide our identity. No one know. If they know, they will never get to tell anybody before their soul leave their body.

"I think so. V? Hmm let me think" I said pretending that I don't know.

It's clear that they don't know who am I why not take advantage.

I look at jimin and nod.

Time skip>>>

We arrive at our apartment. We went inside.

I think I almost forgot how this apartment look. Did we spent time and the company too much?

I sit on the sofa while jimin went to showering. But I think I have forgot something or someone what is it?

Wait where is jungkook? Is he ok?

"Hey, minie did you see jungkook?" I shout to jimin who is at upstairs.

"No!" He shout back. Just i was about to panic I heard the front door open.

I look at the person and smile. I miss him. I was too caught up with the company until I forgot this person.

He went to living room and make a surprise sound.

I get up from the sofa and make my way to him.

Jungkook POV,

I didn't know I miss him this much until I look at his face.

Wow I sound like I've couple with him for a yea-

I snap out from my thought when I feel an arm wrap around my waist and my shoulder.

When I am back to my sane I hug him back.

"I miss you" I whisper to myself but I guess my voice is not that quiet.

"I- we miss you too ba- kookie" he said while chuckling.

I humm and hide my face at the crook of his neck. I inhale his perfume and smile.

But I think I smell other smell also. What is this smell? Blood?

Hmm I think not. I think that's my smell.

-wait did he smell it too?- I look at taehyung. I open my mouth to say something but close it back when someone clear his throat.

"I didn't get a hug too?" The person said with his soothing voice.

I look at jimin and run to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and shoulder while I wrap my hand around his chest.

I snuggle my face on his neck and smell his vanilla scent.

I feel a kiss on top of my head. That's feel..... great I want him to do that again but maybe next time.

_

After a few second they broke the hug. Jungkook cross his arms and pout.

"What are you guys doing? You guys barely home. Leave early in the morning and back late at night. You know i miss you guys sooooo much"

Said Jungkook with a cute voice and still pouting face. He glares at them but they just see an angry bunny infront of them.

Of course it look like that jungkook glaring didn't even real its a playful one. That's why it look like angry bunny not like a person who want to kill them on the spot.

They just chuckle and went to hug their baby bunny again. They spent their night cuddle the angry bunny to make up to him.

Tomorrow will be the moment where they won't forget.

×××

Today on 3.00 p.m I will get the result if I get the school I requested. so wish me luck.

Take care and stay safe.

Have a good day.👋

💜💜💜

I purple you

*Edited* I'm too lazy to edit the pov parts 😔