Chapter 37

After dinner, the kids went to their room while the lovers go to their room.

"What did Hyun-Woo said to you at dinner?" Jimin asked.

They were cuddling, Jungkook in the center facing Jimin while taehyung spoon him from behind.

"He said do he still get to marry min seong if he become his brother" Jungkook said still in disbelief.

"Really he said that?" Taehyung asked shock. Jimin chuckle and said, "that kid will be a good boyfriend one day"

They also chuckle.

•••

There's a thunder outside. Min Seong grip Hyun-Woo shirt tightly.

"Woonie, 'm scared" min Seong said shaking. Hyunwoo hug min seong tightly "don't worry Minie, 'm here" he said, comforting him.

"You wan' go to papa, dada and daddy?" Hyunwoo asked his buddy who's still shaking. He want to comfort him but he don't know how. His papa know best. He have the best cuddle.

But shh don't tell his dada and daddy.

"Huh? Your papa, dada and daddy?" Min seong asked but Hyun-Woo shake his head, "our"

"But don't we will bother them"min Seong asked scared. Before this everytime he knock on his mother door. He will end up have a bruised with a yelled saying he is a bother.

"No, let's go" hyunwoo take min Seong hand and drag him out of the bad. They walk throught the dark hallway.

When Hyun-Woo want to knock, min seong take his hand and shake his head. Hyunwoo kiss his temple to calm him down.

He knock on the door and wait for someone to open it.

•••

They're talking when they heard a knock. Taehyung get up and open the door.

He look at the little childs who's holding each other hand at the door.

"What happen sweethearts" taehyung asked gently, squat down. "Dada, minie is scared"

Taehyung look at the little thing who is shaking and hug him gently, "it's okay, let's go inside"

Taehyung pick min seong up while hyunwoo run to Jungkook hugging him.

"What happen baby?" Jungkook asked Hyun-Woo who snuggled to his chest. "Minie scared" he repeat the same thing because that's the only thing he know and that's what the only thing min seong said.

"And you're not?" Jungkook asked, Hyun-Woo shake his head, "I'm a big boy" he said proudly. Jungkook chuckle and nod his head, "okay big baby" Hyun-Woo frown at his papa, "big boy"

"Nu uh, big baby" hyunwoo pout, he like it when his parents call him baby anyway. "And minie is my baby" Hyun-Woo look at min Seong who in his dada hand.

"Why did I feel like he is talking about me " Jimin said and his boyfriends chuckle, " He is not talking about you minie" they said laughing lightly.

But min Seong look at Jimin "you're minie too?" He asked softly. He didn't like loud sound, he tends to talk softly like a whisper, if he dont need to talk then he won't. No one had a problem with it thought.