Chapter 3 - Mono Fanservice

Warning!

It has nothing to do with theory! There is no theory here! Remember, this is only an ff LN x reader! The whole story will be me change a little for mutual comfort!

"You just wait here, [Name]. Let me go in there."

"I don't want to! How will you get caught like Six?!"

Don't worry, right now [Name] and Mono are struggling quietly after they managed to go to another room again.

They have been arguing since half an hour ago. It's been a long time

The reason they argued was like this because they accidentally saw The Teacher or what we call a medium-long neck teaching students brainless ceramics in the most corner of the classroom.

You know which scene it is in.

For those who still don't know, this is the scene where Mono first meets a long neck. But this time, Mono is not alone. He was accompanied by [Name] because it doesn't catch up like Six.

Even though their plan was only to save Six from the ceramic boy. But why are you arguing at such lengths?

"Just wait here, [Name]. I don't want you to do anything."

"You have to think about yourself. I don't want you to do anything, either."

Just keep on struggling until Six is ​​free and eats you alive.

Uh, don't. The story can end.

"I want to come if you don't let me go there alone! Point!"

The anger of women is indeed the scariest according to Mono so far. Just look at him teary eyes, they want to cry.

[Name] also knew that, but still stubbornly asked to come along. Because [Name] knows, that long neck like a snake cannot be underestimated.

"Okay, let's hold hands."

"Yess!"

After a long debate, [Name] won, and [Name] actually wanted to prank Mono again.

you sinned [Name]. If he cries, how do you want to calm him down?

After Mono joined hands with [Name] sneaking around the back of the classroom, they finally arrived in one of the rooms that provided keys on the shelf.

This time, [Name] didn't have feelings (had a heart attack), nosebleeds, embarrassment, or the like. She knows that if she did it in the middle of class, the head [Name] was finished on 'NGAP' by that teacher.

'I know this must be a trap.' [Name] looked at the bookshelf with the key on it.

"Mono, you just hide in that box."

"Eh? Why--"

"No need to ask anymore. Let me take the key for you."

Mono obeys when [Name] prompts and waits for [Name] in the box. Even so, actually [Name] just doesn't want it if Mono gets scratches and abrasions.

Humans like Mono have to be taken care of as well as possible, that's what [Name] thought.

Climb up to the shelf then jump and move away from the shelf so you don't get hit, [Name] already knows all that.

With alacrity, [Name] picked up the key and continued using the sledding style.

"Uh, didn't come in!" Screamed [Name] in panic.