Chapter 12 - Last Fanservice

Warning!

It has nothing to do with theory! There's no theory here! Remember, this is only ff LN x reader! I will change the whole story a little bit for the sake of mutual convenience!

.

"Ow, I'm dizzy. What should I do now so that the story doesn't deviate from the title 'I'll Save You' What if the tall one appears again, it's not good?" [Name] twisted the marker behind her mouth.

In accordance with [Name]'s thinking, this time, let's just change the nickname of adult Mono to 'tall' so it's not too long to call him.

No need to extend it. We returned to the scene where Mono told [Name] to get up and continue the journey.

"Just a minute Mono. I still want to make a plan."

Just keep going with your answer until Mono split it in two. Mono's intention to quickly invite you is good.

"Borrow briefly." Mono grabbed the marker that was in [Name]'s hand while scribbling something on the piece of paper he found.

Unexpectedly, it turned out that Mono was writing down everything [Name] had written on the floor when [Name] looked at the paper. [Name] didn't expect that Mono also wrote an encouraging sentence on the back of the paper for [Name].

I think the writing is like this.

'Good Luck [Name]! I'm counting on you ^^' while drawing a pair of chibi typical kindergarten children who are believed to be Mono, Gnome, and Six.

But if you look at the writing, it seems like Mono wants to encourage [Name]. That means it's clear, who replaces the position of picture Six?

'Aaaa, my dear Mono~ I'm glad I got this from you~' As expected, [Name]'s simp rate started to increase rapidly again.

After finishing with [Name]'s business, it was time for the two of them to continue their journey again and re-enter the tv.

This time, it was Mono who acted more because his power penetrated dimensions. It's different from [Name] who can only eliminate people.

Well, isn't it clear from the prologue that [Name]'s power is the same as Mono's? Oh, of course not.

It's still not over, okay? Now take it easy and read to the end while theorizing.

Mono and [Name] have moved to another place. By holding Mono's hand, [Name] is still focused on other things in her hand.

No, it's not that she's focused on planning, she's more focused on Mono's words of encouragement. She's still in her simp mode, please understand. Even now, she still likes to smile.

Several times Mono tried to solve the mystery so that they could pass easily. Starting from a room, an attic, to a room with bats, Mono continues to be the bait.

"Saving Six or not, huh?" [Name] murmured inwardly.

Deep down, she just wanted to save Six from the tower. But on the other hand, if she remembers the ending, she also doesn't want to save Six. She is afraid Mono will be dropped again if she saves her.