Chapter 2

Childe's pov

I was so excited to make out with y/n, i do not regret walking in on scaramouche, damn y/n is hot asf *bites lip*. I grabbed their boob and holy shit it was soft as scaramouche's bald spot, I massaged it roughly.

"A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AHH~" y/n moaned.

"Oh? You like that don't you girlie/buddy?" Ed sheeran said.

Author's pov

Scaramouche heard y/n's loud moan and couldn't help but to turn around to check on her, he couldn't believe what he saw. Childe making out with the love of his life, oh how his heart shattered. Scaramouche got so mad he jumped onto the bed and pushed childe off the bed. he started to give y/n neck kisses and normal wet kisses, y/n moan-mumbled so loud that childe pushed scara away and took his pants off.

"Since scara isn't gonna share you, I'm gonna have to steal you quickly." Childe said as he thrusted his pp into y/n's hole, scaramouche was mad as hell. scara started to spank childe's ass trying to stop him from thrusting into y/n, childe moaned loudly and started to thrust faster and harder.

"A-AH!~_>\€|££}€£| ATOP IM GONNA TEAR APAR-" y/n got cut off when childe started to thrust faster.

"CHILDE GET AWAY FROM Y/N YOU ED SHEERAN LOOKING ASS!-" scaramouche yelled.

"O-oh? why should I? y/n here seems to be enjoying this." Childe replied.

scaramouche pulled childe away and got behind y/n, he put in his shlong as y/n yelled so loud.

okay yea I'm done with this wait till part 3 you horny fucks 😰😰😨😨😕☹️