CHAPTER 9 🤑

scaramouche sees the sight of you and obama fucking each other senselessly, you rolling your eyes back for obamas long juicy shlong while scara being buttnaked.

"y/n, what the fuck are you doing here in this stanky ass rathole" scaramouche purred.

"i-i-..it's not what it looks like scarababy..i just craved dick really badly and..obama was nearby" y/n stuttered while shaking on obama's dick

obama chuckles "she just wanted a better dick for some change, unlike your milimeter cock i can offer her so much more..~"

"shut up bald head, and y/n, i'll be taking you in for a treat, right here, right now." scaramouche said, as he moves away abit to reveal childe standing right behind him.

"hey princess, looks like you and me are having another three way..well i guess four if this little guy is joining us" childe points out to obama

"he won't be standing anywhere near my y/n, isn't that right baby?" scaramouche muttered.

"yes, daddy" y/n said as they hop off obama's dick to tie him up and place him in the corner of the rathole for him to watch

"gosh you look so sexy after being ravaged by obama, looks like i'll be marking you up even more, so the whole world knows you're mine..~" scaramouche says as he stares down into your eyes infront of the bed, getting closer and in between your legs.

"ah-ah..~ don't forget me now.." childe says as he gets behind y/n, lifting them up above his dick, aligning it into their ass.

scaramouche gets slightly irritated from childe starting first and shoves his cock into y/n's tight pussy and thrusts fast and hard, faster than speed of light..

"AAAUUHGHHHHJJ MAAAAA GOOSSAHHHHHHAAUHH DADDAAYYY" y/n moans outloud as they pound into her tight holes.

"you love that baby? i bet you do, just look at that expression on your face, you're so adorable..~" scaramouche says while whimpering outloudly

childe being lovestruck and moaning all over the place, moaning in pleasure from your tight ass squeezing onto his dick while he pounds into it, scara grabbing your chin and pulling you into his face for a long passionate kiss, turning into a 6 minute makeout.

obama gets one of his arms out of the rope he was tied in and plays with himself while watching the sight of you having a three-way with childe and scaramouche..

scaramouche reaches his hand down to your clit to rub circles around it for more friction

"cum, baby i know you can..~ cum, cum, cum, give us some juice to drink , baby..~" scaramouche says

y/n doesnt say anything besides nodding and moaning all over the place, squirming under those two while burying her face into scaramouche's chest.

y/n reaches her limit along with those two and cums all together, she passes out into childe's arms and childe reaches for her nipple and rubs circles around them

"gosh, you're even more beautiful like this girlie..~" childe purrs..

to be continued..😩🤩🌹👹🤑🫂😽😩😩😗🦄🤭☹️🫣🌈