Welcome

Hello there, I been writing this story about long time ago, but this is my time to redo and undo my mistake, my spelling and continued this story that haven't been exist this long time and having upload!

Year of 2020: "Is that really you?" was my first ever create book story that I ever have in my life until I stop continued and working others story that I was making a new! I thought I could challenge myself do others stories I been working has somehow not working anymore lol. I haven't getting enough new followers back then beside Comet who told me I should do Wattpad as well. So, I did after days to weeks, weeks to months, and months turn into a YEARS! Yes, a years ago that I haven't upload a single PAGE of it. So, I just give up and not interest anymore until I grew bit and see all my spelling mistake making nonstop sense lol.

Year of 2023: As soon I was working on "My photo for you" (Check that out if you want to or not) I have been checking and looking my old story timeline and maybe I should change bit more, So I did right now make this story exist (I think)

To those who been reading this story long time ago, you will see some change a lot, I been missing a lot the characters because I lost my Handly notebook long time ago sthat I wrote everyone name on if. So some of them will have the same name and others will have a different name