Meet the siblings!

-In the hallways-

When Me and Issac went inside the build, I see a lot of decorations of each way of each hallway and students were helping out for the teacher and staff.

 "Hey Lazuli. If you get lost or I'm not here, I have a sibling who is a freshman like you. I came here with him, but he says he want to meet up his friends. As he talks while I was listening as we are walking together to the cafeteria.

"OH BROTHER! ~"

"?!" As we stop walking and hear a loud voice coming bit closer and closer.

"Oh no..." As he already knew what it going to happened.

"Hello big brother!" As they going to jump toward to Isaac, He move to the side to the left then they started to trip in the between me and Issac. 

"Isaac! Why did you move? you know if you do that you will get me hurt." As they told Isaac for not doing that again.

"But it will get yourself hurt anyways so that on you Ivan." Isaac spoke back toward their siblings.

"Oh, who this?" As they notice me and quick to stand up.

"Oh umm. I'm Lazuli, it nice to meet you I'm guessing you are Isaac's sibling?" As I intro myself and knowing I ask them if they are related sibling.

"Yep, I am, I'm Ivan Admin! It nice to meet you too, are you a new here or you are a sophomore like my brother? As he asks me questions.

"No, I'm new" As my voice getting nervous.

"Oh? Then you are my brother friend and you're my friends as well!" As Ivan was going to hug with an opened arms but Isaac grabbed his hood on his back to stop him.

"Before you hug Lazuli, why you here? I thought you were with your friends." Isaac asks him. 

"Oh, let says that me and my friends got crushes by going through of those peoples, but we end up got separated from each other's, so I ended trying to find you, but I see you were hangout a girl which it new to me to see you hang out with girl" Ivan turns his face toward his big brother Isaac.

"Yeah, because we going to the cafeteria first cause I'm getting hungry again and Lazuli going to grab a drink, want to come along?" told Ivan for requesting.

"Sure, I do need a drink for myself Unless I can get you too Lazuli, my treat" With an Ivan turns a head to me with a smile on his face like Isaac have.

"Sure, I would love too." As I greet my smile to him back as a thank.

"K then let go to the cafeteria!" Ivan shouts his mid voice in the hallways with his arms and hand up in the air.

"Sign" Isaac looks complete tired right now and I'm over here right beside him trying my best to hold off my laughter.

"Then shall we go?" Isaac looks at me.

"Yep" I nodded with agreement.  

At soon, the three of us went to straight to cafeteria.