PART 12

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jisoo ran to her car and drove away.She went to her believed girlfriend,Irene.After few knocks,the door swang open,revealing a gorgeous girl.
"Bub!"She immediately hugged Irene.
"Jisoo get off me."Irene responded.
"Why is everyone calling me Jisoo?I'm Sooya!"Jisoo said,a lil shout because she's annoyed.
"Get in."Irene said and pulled her in.She just followed.She closed the door."Because you are Jisoo."Irene told her.
"I am?"Jisoo asked confusedly.
"Yup."
"How come?"
"Dissociative Identity Disorder.Thats it."
"Huh?"She pulled me to sat at the sofa.
"You are Jisoo and Sooya at the same time."
"Pardon?"Irene took out her phone and explained everything toJusio.She also showed a picture of Jisoo with Jennie and a kid,which is Gideon.They're like a happy family in that."Who is this kid?"Jisoo asks.
"As far as I know,it's Gideon.Your son."
"Huh?We're both girls how could that-"
"Technology."Irene cutted her off.
"I should apologize to her.I hurted her.A lot."
"Yeah."
"Thanks Irene."Jisoo said and leaved.Irene smiled bitterly,burying the pain deep inside her heart.She doesn't wanna ruin anyone or hurt anyone,she prefer hurting herself rather tha hurting someone else.She proceeded to call someone.On the other hand,Jisoo went to the Han River to catch some fresh air before going home.She was thinking of the right words to say so she can apologize to Jennie.Jennie suffered,she knew.She was just walking when she noticed two figures of humans arguing at a part of the riverside where there's no people.Jisoo knew the girl was being harassed.She walked towards the figures,and there she clearly saw the girl who was being harassed.Jennie!

Jennie's POV

We explained everything to Jiyong oppa.
"That's why Jisoo isn't here."
"May I go out?I need to go somewhere."I said.
"Sure."I bowed before going out.I went to Han River.Where I actually first met Jisoo before Jiyong oppa introduced us to each other.I was just walking,slow and feeling the vibe when someone approached me.
"Hey miss."The guy said.He was a bit drunk,I can sense it.
"Hi sir how can I help you?"He grabbed my hand that made me shook.
"Let's have a date."
"Sir what do you-pervert!"I shouted when he almost kissed me but I managed to miss it.I slapped him hard.I dont see people around us because it was the most least place people would go at the part of the riverside.
"Hard to get?I like that!"
"Argh get off me!"The guy's hold was too strong,it's hard to get away from it.Just before he attempts to kiss me again,someone came and punched him hard.
"Don't touch her."This seen was so familiar.A girl protecting me..and the girl protecting me now was the same girl who protected me before,Jisoo.This is exactly out first meeting was a like.
"Who are you?"
"None of your business."
'None of your business.'My mind go along with her.She pulled me somewhere and I let her pull me,I just ride a taxi going here because I ain't in my right mind to drive.We reached her car.
"Are you okay?"She asked me in a cold voice but I can sense that she's worried.
"J-Jisoo?"
"Sooya."She corrected me.Eh??Sooya will protect me?Seriously?Is this even real?
"Why did you protected me?"
"Because you need my help??"
"Ohh."
"I know I'm your wife but it wasn't her in here right now.I'm sorry about that.I'm Sooya right now.I'm sorry."I was shocked.
"How did you know about that?"
"Irene."Woah.That girl is so selfless.How can she do that?She's so good."So..would you like to be friends with Sooya at least?"She said.I gave her a small smile and offered my hand.
"Sure.Jennie Kim,by the way."She got my hand and did a hand shake.
"Kim Sooya."