1. Raven Samuels' Guide to Not Giving A F*ck

I woke on Saturday morning naked and next to this random chick. I'd gotten used to this by now, so I just shook my head and looked around the room for my clothes. I noticed a silver necklace on the ground with the name "Maxxie" written on it.

"Well, Maxxie," I glanced at the sleeping girl next to me. "I think it's time for me to just go..."

I grabbed my clothes, a black bra covered with a fishnet top and a black denim jacket with a black leather skirt and deep maroon suede wedges.

Yes, I'm THAT girl.

Anyway, I quickly crept out of the room and silently closed the door behind me, careful not to wake Maxxie up.

I breathed a sigh of relief once the door was closed and made a run for it. I quickly recognised the house as my friend Lynne's.

Oh, sorry. Did I not give you a proper introduction? Well, my bad.

I'm Raven Samuels and I'm a high-school senior at Hartley Academy for 'gifted' children. Sure, they say it's for special kids, but I flunked most of my classes in middle school and I still got in, so it's really not that hard to be a 'gifted' kid, I guess.

I'm what you might call a 'player', but I prefer the term 'non-committal'. Like, really non-committal. I have sort of a bad reputation around my school, but that also makes me hella popular and apparently people find 'bad' people like ridiculously sexy, so I use it to my advantage, 'cause, I mean, if everyone wants me, everyone can get a piece.

There's also one more thing you should know about me - I don't give any fucks.

Like seriously, either I'm really irresponsible, or I have a mental issue. I honestly don't give a fuck about nothing.

Anyway, back to the story, after I realised this was Lynne's house, I went upstairs to find her bedroom, opened it and found some dude with her in bed. I rolled my eyes. 

Raelynne never admits to having lost her virginity to maintain her good girl image, but I know she's probably fucked with about 2/3 of the guys in the school (and one girl, but she's straight, so we don't talk about that).

I sighed and shut the door to her room, glad her parents wouldn't be back from their business trip till Monday.

In case you were wondering, I'd told my parents I was sleeping over at Lynne's house, which technically wasn't a lie.

I walked back down the stairs and made myself a cup of coffee and awaited the horrifying shriek which would momentarily be heard from Lynne's room.

I looked at the clock. Her alarm ought to go off in 3 minutes.

I took a sip of my coffee and sat on the island and...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I toasted to an invisible audience and took another sip as Raelynne came rushing down, her blanket wrapped around her body and the dude, in a pair of boxers, thankfully (I mean, it's nothing I haven't seen before, but for the sake of his dignity), hot at her heels.

"Ray!" she cried. "I slept with a guy!"

I raised my eyebrow, "Well, I can see that."

"No!" she yelled. "I slept with a guy and I have a boyfriend!"

The dude behind her blinked a few times. 

"Right!" I said with fake cheer in my voice. "Brandon the Jerk!"

Lynne made a face. "Brandon is not a jerk."

"Yeah, he's just selfish, arrogant, sexist and a total player," I took another sip of my coffee.

Lynne made another face. "Well, you're one to speak."

I gulped my coffee down and explained for the millionth time, "I told you, I'm just non-committal."

"Actually, I think the word is a player," the dude spoke up.

"Your opinion doesn't matter," I waved him off dismissively.

Lynne cocked a hip, then turned to the dude. "Uh, you can leave now. Please?"

He nodded and ran back up to put on his clothes.

"Really, Ray?" she asked me. "Are we really gonna do this right now?"

"No," I answered and she smiled. "Because I need to go take care of the girl in your guest bedroom whom I may or may not have fucked last night."

As soon as I spoke those words, flashbacks from last night came to my mind.

A/N: Thing can get a little mature here, so skip if you need to.

I was at Lynne's party and I'd noticed a girl holding a red solo cup staring at me thirstily from a corner.

I'd walked over to her and introduced myself.

"Hey, there," I'd said. "I'm Raven."

"I'm Maxxie," she'd replied.

We'd talked for sometime and we might've had a few too many shots. Soon, I had my tongue down her throat and my fingers up her tight dress, slowly fingering her panties.

She'd gasped and we'd crashed in a bedroom.

I remembered ripping off her dress, which had down little to hide her boobs, and continuing to finger her through her underwear until she'd finally had enough and ripped it off herself.

I also recalled removing my clothing sexily, turning her on and then allowing her to unclasp my bra and take off my panties, after which she immediately started pleasuring me with both her fingers and her tongue, after which I'd asserted my dominance and flipped her over, with my naked body on top of hers. 

I grinded my hips against hers, earning plenty of loud moans, then I leaned down a bit to kiss and bite her neck and nipples.

After we'd both climaxed, we'd lay there rubbing each other's clits and lying with our tongues down each others throats and taking chances licking and playing with each other's boobs.

Soon we'd both fallen asleep, and that, I think, was the end of it. Again, I was pretty drunk, so I'm not sure, but I think that was it.

A/N: You can end the skip now. For those who skipped, uh... they, uh... Got a little busy, heheh. And for those of you who didn't skip, I have some more stuff coming up later. 😏 Let me know whether you want something more intense or you want it to stay short and not so sweet, at least for now.

I cringed at the memory. Not my best work.

Lynne's smile disappeared. "Oh, god."

I gave her a sheepish smile and shrugged.

EEK! The first chapter of A Game Of Love is finally released! Also the above smut scene is one of my very first smuts

EEK! The first chapter of A Game Of Love is finally released! Also the above smut scene is one of my very first smuts. I got most of my help about writing this from re-reading a chapter of iKnow_imAwesome's The Queen's Weakness (namely the 'sex in the woods' chapter hee hee). Anyway, thanks for the help Arzy, and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of A Game Of Love! I'll see y'all next time! Love y'all!

~Lia