Part 2/ Chapter 7: Ship

Pony's POV

"Jaylen do you even know where we're going?" Willow said. "Of course I know where we're going, I think I just made a wrong turn," Jaylen said as he went the other direction. We were lost in this forest for about 1 hour and Jaylen said he does know where we're going, because Georgie had asked him that 5 times. "Jaylen we're lost, so lets go back the way we came!" Willow yelled, "Look I know this forest like the back of my- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Jaylen as he fell down a hole in the path. "Are you ok!?" I yelled, Jaylen then yelled back "...ok good news and bad news, the good news is I found a map to the place we need to go, oh and I found some bag, The bad news is there is a bunch of infected soldiers down here ready to attack me." Oh man what is he going to do, "I'll go back to the Factory and get a rope" Zee said, "we are miles away from the Factory, you won't make it in time!" I said to Zee. "....um guys? Why is Jaylen coming up here?" Zuzy said, "what are you talking abou-" I said as my sentence was cut of and I saw Jaylen coming out of the hole, and he had......wings and a tail?

Jaylen's POV

My friends were speechless as they saw me fly out of the hole. "WHEN DID YOU HAVE WINGS?!" Pony yelled, "I'll explain later, right now lets see what's inside this bag." I said as I opened it up, it was a rabbit boy and he looks unconscious, we all began staring at him until Georgie then yells, "Richard!?!?"

Georgie's POV

"Wait Georgie you know him?" Jaylen said, "yeah he's my friend" I said, Richard was my friend from school, he also went missing during the infection. "Well I'll carry him until we get to the place we're going." Jaylen said as he picked up Richard's body, "where are we going anyways?" Willow said, "oh yeah we're going to a ship that can take us to that military base you talking about" Jaylen said, "oh hey I think I see it, lets go!" yelled Zuzy as she ran all the way to the boat. "Hey get back here!" I yelled. Zuzy was way ahead of us so she could get there first, "come on can't you guys keep up- AGH!" Zuzy yelled as she bumped into someone and fell back, "are you ok?" I said, I then look up and see two people standing in front of us. "Who are you?" I said.

Narrator's POV

"Well who are you?" the person said, "I asked first!" Georgie said. Jaylen then walked up to Georgie to look down at him, then to the two humans standing there "well, well, well look who is is" Jaylen said. "You know these two?" Pony said, "Yeah this is my little brother and little sister" Jaylen said, "hi Jaylen!" said Lily, "hello everyone!" said Kaleb.

5 Minutes later.....

"Finally we're on the ship!" Willow said, Kaleb knew where the ship because he was the one that dropped the map in that hole. "I think we can get this ship moving" Jaylen said, "Ima go to the room I found" Lily said as she was leading the rest of the group to some rooms underneath the 1st floor on the ship. 

Jaylen's POV 

I was so glad that I found my two siblings and that they are safe. "Hey Jaylen," Willow said, "oh hey" I said back, we were both staring out to sea, "you know the one thing that I don't get is, how in the world did you not get attacked by Kolie." I said to her, "yeah I don't know how that happened either." My thoughts were cut off because I heard Zee and Zuzy screaming.

T.B.C 

So the reason why I'm doing this in another part is because my computer can't take that much typing. SO BYE BYE