Chapter 11: Aquarium

Jaylen's POV

As I gazed at the Aquarium behind the graveyard, "why would there be a Aquarium behind the Graveyard?" said Kaleb as Lily and Willam walked into the Aquarium, "HEY! YOU TWO GET BACK HERE-" I yelled as a rock slide came in covering the entrance to the Aquarium. "WILLAM!" yelled Willow running towards the rocks, "WILLAM ARE YOU OKAY!?" yelled Willow, "LILY YOU ALRIGHT!?" I yelled, "They're alright!" said a voice, "wait a minute.... TIGRY!?!?" yelled Willow, "he's not alone!" said another voice, "wait, KITTY?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BACK AT THE REFINERY!?" I yelled, "I'll explain later! See you guys on the other side!" said Kitty, "alright! We'll met you guys on the other side!" I said...

Tigry's POV

"Alright let's go" I said to the young girl and young wolf pup, me and Kitty were on our way to an Airport to find a way to look for the cure from above, it sounds weird but it's our only shot, "so what are you two doing here anyway?" said the young girl, "well me and Tigry are searching for the cure, were heading to an Airport to see from the high grounds" said Kitty, I then started to hear growling from behind me, I looked to see what that was and it looked like a blue cat with a fish tail and had blue glowing eyes, "Vapor, Vap" it said, "what is that!?!" Kitty said, I ready my two daggers at the creature, "wait a minute! I know that!" said Lily, "you do?" I said, "that's a Pokémon called Vaporeon!" said Lily, "yeah! I know all the Eeveelutions!" said Lily, all of a sudden the Vaporeon shot out a hot blast of water at me, I then blocked the attack with my daggers and then a pink orb came flying out of nowhere and hit the Vaporeon knocking it out, "what was that!?" I said, "Sylveon!" said Lily, "Sylvi!" said the pink-white cat with ribbons, "wait you know it?" said Kitty "yeah!" said Lily, "you and Tigry go! Me and Lily got this!" said Willam as me and Kitty went ahead.

Narrator's POV

The battle between the infected Vaporeon vs. Lily's Sylveon and Willam was fierce, but it only lasted about 10 minutes. "WE DID IT!" yelled Lily "YEAH!" yelled Willam, all of a sudden the Vaporeon and Sylveon started to glow, "huh? What's happening to them?" said Willam, Lily looked over at her Pokémon at put her hand on her cheek, the Sylveon smiled as it wrapped around her ribbons around Lily's arm as Vaporeon and Sylveon disappeared into light, "goodbye Sylveon..." said Lily, "ok let's go!" said Lily as Willam nodded his head. Lily and Willam turn the corner and see Tirgy and Kitty attacking an infected male elephant with a mace in his hands, "uh? What happened?" said Lily, "long story, anyway the exit is this way" said Tirgy, the four then walked out of the Aquarium leading to an airport, "LILY!" said Jaylen running towards Lily hugging her, "JAYLEN!" yelled Lily...

After Lily explained what happened when she was in the Aquarium the group then walked into the Airport....

T.B.C