Skz sucks lmao

PSY POV:

I wanted to be nice and made dinner for my two husbands, that sure would arrive home soon.
Today i wanted to surprise them cause they sure have had a demanding work day. That's why I'm only wearing an apron, an apron, not more not less. I hope they will like it, i think to myself before setting the table.

I was lost in thought, when suddenly the shutting of the door brings me back to reality. Jin-young, the cause of my reality check now stands in front of me, screaming something about how much he hates the band "Stray Kids", that is under contract at the entertainment company he is the CEO of. "I had a conversation with these fucks today and they are not willing to stop exposing their gay asses, in front of the camera." he shouts, so that my ears nearly started bleeding. "Like, their Maknae recently made one of the other members a hickey, Changlix made a hella gay song and wanted me to approve of it, they even threatened to leave the band if i wouldn't release it, so i did it anyways, then there are Minsung just vibing and being in their own gay world, exposing their selfs on a daily basis and I'm not gonna talk about the rest of the group, I'm telling you, we will lose a lot of money if the public finds out about them." he continues on yelling those things, without even thinking about how gay he actually is himself, for one second.

I have had enough. Everyday the same shit. Jin-young would come home, complain about random things and then he would let his anger out on me. He didn't even notice how sexy i dressed just for him and Si-Hyuk. This time I'm just ignoring his shit and keep on cleaning the kitchen tools, i made the dinner with. "Hey Jae-sangie are you even listening to your hyungie" he asks in aegyo, in the hope to catch the other's attention with it. Thats when i can't control myself anymore, "shut up... NOW! Everyday the exact same shit, you come home, shut the poor door as hard as you can, and then you start complaining about some random things, nobody cares about, do you even know how i feel?" I ask in an aggressive tone. "You two are away all day long and when you finally come back home all you do is complaining about work or ignoring me." I shout at him. "That seriously needs to stop or i don't know how to lead this relationship with you two anymore." i tell him with a very serious expression. "Ok calm down babe. I didn't want to make you mad, it won't happen again i promise." he sais, while failing to look like he feels guilty.

Lmao i wasn't there when we had punctuation in school. Anywaysss... that's the first chapter, i cringed so hard idk if i will be able to add some smut to this ff but i think i will. 💀

Btw i can't answer your comments but i will read them all