Boku no K-poop

Oli London PoV:

They get back into the dining room and the first thing i notice is the tense air between these three husbands. "Om, please take a seat PSY oPpAr, Bang PD opPar", i distract myself from this weird tension.

Bang PD oPpAr gives me a short toxic glance, before both of them finally sit down.

"I'll get the cake real fast." With that JYP oPpAr stands up to get over to the fridge, comming back with a big strawberry Walmart cake.

The air gets more and more thick as time passes by in silence, no one talking. Finally someone does a move, to break this awkward silence and it is no other than JYP oPpAr. The one, I actually thought of as the shy one.

He takes the initiative and serves everyone a piece of cake. Then it's finally my turn to get cake and tea. "Here you go", he says while serving the strawberry cake.

But when he proceeds to pour tea into my cup, he accidentally pours some of it over me. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry", he screams in panic, while trying to remove the tea on my shirt with a tissue.

"Not to apologize", I respond. But he doesn't listen and wants me to take off my shirt now, so that he can put it in the washing machine.

He drags me, till I finally take off my shirt, hungry eyes starring at me.

I also realise that the heat that was placed in my head before is now slowly moving to southern regions.

When JYP gets out to put my shirt into their washing machine, PSY oPpAr suddenly bends over to let me taste a bit of his strawberry cake piece. Even Bang PD OPpArs glance turned into a heated, horny one.

I knew I was sexy.

But when PSY tries to place his dessert fork in my mouth, some of the sweet candy falls off on my naked waxed chest. This causes us to look us one after the other in the eyes.

And than, out of nowhere, Bang PD OPpAr throws himself at me and starts grinding on my left thigh, what causes his lips to leave a small moan.

That's the point when my dick reaches its maximum length and PSY that sits right next to me now starts to spoil my neck with kisses.

"Omg, what happened", I hear the voice of a kinda shocked JYP oPpAr, scream. "Come here, join us, beautiful!", Bang PD begs. "I want let you say that twice", JYP says and finds himself on PSY's lap again after said man pulled him by his hip onto his thighs.

"Bang PD oPpAr, what are you doing", I ask surprised, when he suddenly switches position with me and i have the honor to sit on his lap now. "Being what I naturally am. Dominant", he responds, what causes my lips to leave a sexy, little noice.

I turn my head and bend over to JYP oPpAr, to fall into a deep kiss, using tongue and teeth with him.

When everyone seems to have a boner, we start ripping of each others clothes. There is not a lot to strip off on me anymore. But he now opens the buttons on my jeans. PSY and JYP oPpAr are also stripping right now.

When we are all naked, I run off to get my cardboard Jimin. "What are you doing", Bang PD oPpAr screams. "I'm not having sex without Jimin", I answer proudly, what causes him to roll his eyes.

When i finally come back, they all are just sitting there with boners, what gives me an idea. I mean the only man I'd ever stick my dick into or the other way around, is definitely Jimin and that's why i suggest something "Let's suck each other off and come on Jimin."

At first they look kind of like they are not in, but when they turn their heads in my direction they all just nod. "Ok let's do that." I say and make my way back to the dining table.

Now sitting next to JYP, the other bottom of this household, I push his head down, so that he starts to suck my dick under the table. I look to my side and see Bang PD doing the exact same thing with PSY oPpAr. This sight let's me bite my bottom lip hard.

While the boys on the floor are sucking us off, they are stroking each others dick. We're getting louder and louder together. Till I feel a big knot building it's self in my stomach.

We're a single moaning mess when the first of us, surprisingly the alpha top Bang PD comes first on cardboard Jimin. Jimin's face covered with cum makes me cum automatically. I'm not as good as my OPpAr in aiming that's why I only come on Jimin's Chest.

Short after us, PSY and JYP oPpAr are getting up too, so that they can come on the same time on my cardboard Jimin.

After cleaning up our mess, we eat out cake, like nothing happened. And when we're all fed up, I finally leave the lovely house of my three OPpAr's.
"Bye JYP, bye, Bang PD, bye PSY oPpAr", i happily scream while waving at them, what they return with a bright smile and also waving.