Cafeklatsch

PSY POV:

"He should be there at any second." I tell them. I secretly hope that they won't think that the man we are waiting for is attractive for them, that would make me hella jealous. Even if that is kinda essential for things to work out. Suddenly the door bell drags me out of my thoughts. And i hear Jin-young scream:"I'll get it!" "Ok." I answer him. Then a scream from Jin-young out of no where:"Babe come downstairs! BTS Jimin stands infront of the door and he's holding a cardboard version of himself in his hands!" "Oh sweetie I think you got the wrong idea. This aint' Jimin this man is a walking disappointment, trust me." I hear Si-hyuk say. "Omg is that you, Bang PD?" The mysterious man in front of the door, screams in a high piched voice. I now go downstairs to greet our guest myself. "Hello Oli London, please come in. Would you like some tea?" I ask. He immediately responds:"Omg please. I would love to have your tea PSY oPpAR saranghey." I just role my eyes and let him in. "So please take a seat in the dining room I will be there in a minute." I tell him with a flirty smile. After that i drag these two boyfriends of mine into the kitchen. "Listen here you little shits. I won't accept any mean comments about Oli, especially not in front of him." I whisper-scream at them. "OpPaR's one minute is already over and that for 5 minutes." We suddenly get ripped out by our little conversations subject. "Oh sorry, we'll be right back!" I answer. "You got me?!" I want to make my point clear for the last time. They just respond with embarrassed nodding. "Sorry for the little wait we just had to discuss something real fast." I apologize. "What kind of tea do you like?" "Anything korean for me please." He states. "Oh, ehm, what about "korean" mint tea?" "Oh yeah, that sounds good." With that i make my way into the kitchen, to my surprise followed by Si-hyuk. "What do you want?" "I know this man, he is a walking disappointment and the reason why i have to work so fucking long these days." This man is also the reason for the bad reputation that my company has. "He wants to look like BTS Jimin and spend a record breaking amount of many for plastic surgery here in korea, and that just for this purpose. But all he is, is ugly and stupid." "Relax babe." I try to calm him down. "Stop complaining and just go with the flow, you will see." After that i take the finished tea and we get out of the kitchen, back to Oli and Jin-young. "And? Did you enjoy yourselfs while we were back in the kitchen." I ask, not able to hide my jealousy.