cake

hello, im gonna try to make some serious smut and its probably gonna suck so bear with me and dont laugh. (calum will top k)
AND SO U HAVE A PRETTY CLOSE IMAGINE OF WHERE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE RLLY BEAUTIFUL WITH FLOWERS AND GRASS AND PRETTY ROCKS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD :--)

· calums pov ·

"FÜCK!" I screamed while kicking the front tire of my old, shìtty car. Luke was in the passenger seat with his head in his hands. He then opened the door and walked over to me, wrapping his rather large arms around me and digging his head into my neck.

I sighed and hugged him while rubbing his back.

We were currently in the middle of nowhere with a broken down car and no way to call for a tow truck or help. And I was certain no one was about to drive down the road.

I felt Luke's mouth on my neck and as much as I wanted him to continue, we were stuck in the middle of nowhere and we needed to find the nearest gas station or house.

"C'mon calum.." He whined, going for my neck again.

I took a little step back from him and kissed him. When he tried to deepen the kiss I pulled away once again even though I really didn't wanna stop.

"We need to find some help and later on we can do whatever you want" I smiled and he dropped his shoulders and sighed, looking at me.

"I'll let you top this time" He smirked.

Yes, Luke usually topped and I occasionally did. Which I don't know why because in my opinion the sex is better when I top.

"Get over here" I opened my arms and he ran into me and I spinned our bodies together and pushed him onto the hood of the car (lololol)

We made out intensely for a few minutes before I pulled up his shirt.

I unbuttoned his jeans quickly and threw them on the top of the car. I grinded on him making him moan loudly.

"T-take off your clothes" He went to grab the bottom of my shirt but I shoved his hand away and quickly pulled off my shirt and took off my jeans and tossed them to the side not caring where they landed in the grass.

We moved our hips together and tiny groans slipped out of both of our mouths.

I have had enough of all this and I was ready to get started, I ripped off his boxers and grabbed dïck and immediately wrapped my lips around his tip. He moaned my name loudly and put his hand in my hair as i bobbed my head up and down, trying my best to take all of him in.

"F-fück stop Calum" I went down and up once more before taking him out of my mouth.

"Wait right here." I walked over to the passenger seat and opened the glove box and grabbed the lube Luke bought a few days ago, it was cherry flavored apparently.

I was now in between Luke's legs pushing my tounge in and out of him, occasionally leaving kisses and hickeys on his pretty thighs.

He whimpered when I stopped to open the lube but let out little moans when I put alittle around his hole and slipped my finger tips into him.

I covered my dìck in the cherry lube and slowly pushed into Luke, his body tensed and his face screwed up, "Cal-calum get on with it!"

I smiled a bit and started thrusting in and out of him, still not going all the way into Luke.

Suddenly Luke wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me into him. "Fück Luke!" He felt so good and I could tell he was already close.

I grabbed his côck started pumping at a normal speed. He arched his back and let out more of a scream than a moan.

"Calum I'm- I'm gonna-" He threw his head back and groaned as he let it all out over mine and his chest.

Seeing him like that made me go over the edge and I pulled out of him and came all over his chest also.

After we were all cleaned up we flopped into the backseat. "We are still in deep shìt." Luke muttered, with his head laying on my chest. "I love you luke" he looked at me and said, "I love me too."

i honestly cannot believe I wrote smut. It probably sucks ass so srry about that I had to finish this, it's 12:30 am and I am very tired so yeah. Lashton will be next. :---)