muke

i love kitten!michael and sub!michael but im gonna have luke bottom in this just bc. next muke chapter i do luke will top :-) sorry for being the worst updater eVER
(literally)

|| lukes pov ||

The music playing in this bar was unbelieving loud. I'm pretty surprised the hundreds of bottles on the shelf haven't broken or fallen. I've been here for about 30 minutes but I already want to leave.

Just then I saw a boy with bleached hair walk by. Now all I wanted to do is leave with him.

He was wearing black boots along with black skinny jeans and a fuzzy light pink sweater.

I was so close to getting up to start dancing with him but he sat down so quickly it looked as if he was upset.

I got up anyway.

I plopped next to him so he would look my way, he turned to me and I almost gasped. He was so beautiful, his lips were so plump and red, his eyes were practically diamonds.

He smiled at me and it was perfect. I smiled back, "I-I'm Luke" I cursed at myself in my mind. I just stuttered.

To be honest, I was such a kinky boy, but not like a badass top but a dressing up, baby boy etc kind of bottom. This boy was obviously a bottom but I'm sure we could make it work.

"Hey, Luke, I'm Michael" His voice was so soft and gentle it amazed me, literally everything about this boy is perfect.

"Ya know, you have a really nice smile...Luke." He smiled with just his lips and I could feel my face turning red.

"Thank you...Michael." I smiled back.

He sighed at straightened his back. "We should get outta here." He looked around the room for a quick exit.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head.
He was trying to hook up with me.

He got up and reached for my hand, I took it and he lead me out the nearest exit door.

It has obviously been nice outside because I live in Australia, but it was late and the wind was blowing.

His hands were so soft and cold. I laid my head on his shoulder and I could tell he was smiling.

"My car is over here" He mumbled pulling his keys out of his pocket and unlocking it.

I went to get into the passenger seat but he grabbed my arm and pointed to the backseat. "I can't wait an entire car ride princess."

He called me princess. How could he be so cute but be so dominant?

He swung the door open and I crawled in, going all the way to the other end of the car, laying on my back.

Michael crawled on top of me and I felt like I couldn't breathe correctly. He pushed his lips to my jaw and started getting closer to my lips.

He pushed my lips open with his and we quickly got into a moment . (FUCK IDK WHAT TO CALL IT)

He sat up and pulled off his shirt, he had a adorable little tummy and was pale but I thought it was the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

I was confused for a second but then I realized I had been smiling like I couldn't do anything else.

"I d-don't, you're just so beautiful"

He giggled and laid back on me, putting his head in the crook of my neck and kissing then sucking softly. I couldn't contain my moans while he lightly grinded on me.

He pulled my pants down to my knees and rubbed my hard on through my boxers.

I whined quietly and asked him politely to stop teasing.

"Sorry baby, you're just so pretty when you are begging."

He pulled my boxers down quickly and started pumping slowly. I let out gasp and I'm pretty sure I almost stopped breathing.

He kitten-licked the tip a few times before fully wrapping his mouth around me and bobbing his head up and down.

"F-Fuck, Michael", He grabbed my thigh with his right arm to keep me from moving and swallowed a little more of me each time he went back down.

I moaned loudly and I could feel myself getting closer to my high, I think Michael could tell because he pulled off and starting pumping me.

"C'mon babe, come for me."

His voice was so ruff now it surprised me and made me whimper has I came all over my stomach and thighs.

I was panting still when Michael got out of the car to walk over to the drivers seat.

"We're going to finish this at my place."

And then started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

•••

THAJDJSDJ THIS HAS OVER 1K READ ARE YOU KIDDING DMENEM
BUT IM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS IM A SHITTY WRITER SO IM STILL SHOCKED ABOUT ALL THE READS ILY
But anyway there was muke! :D I never update but i dont think ppl like this enough to the point to where they care lol.
IF U WANT A CERTAIN SHIP NEXT PLS COMMENT AND ILL GET ON IT !!
ILYSM byeeEE