Chapter 8: The big show

(Y/N) POV

Today was the day of the big show..... well almost. That's happening later. Right now I'm at school enjoying my lunch, since it's lunch time, with Poppin' Party.

Kasumi: I can't wait for later. I'm so excited to be performing at CiRCLE.

Arisa: Yeah yeah. You've been saying that for the last week already.

Kasumi: Have I?

(Y/N): I know you're excited Kasumi but maybe you should keep all that energy reserved for the show.

Kasumi: You're right.

Saaya: Anyway, is there anything we can bring for the show like snacks or something?

(Y/N): I sorted all the snacks out yesterday. All that matters is that you guys bring yourselves as well as your instruments.

Tae: How do I bring myself? Do I put myself in a bag?

Kasumi: We need to put ourselves in bags?!

Rimi: I don't think that was what he meant, Kasumi-chan and O-Tae.

Arisa: He literally just means that we don't need to bring anything. All that we need to do is just have our instruments and come.

Tae & Kasumi: Ohhhhhh.

Arisa: You two are hopeless.

*Timeskip*

I was currently at CiRCLE, busy setting up the stage. I had to make sure everything was perfectly in position and that all the equipment was working.

(Y/N): I'm done setting up Marina-san. What else do you need me to do?

Marina: Could you make sure that the outside cafe is stocked up?

(Y/N): On it.

I went outside and checked if the cafe was stocked up with supplies. Luckily, the supplies looked to be enough for the event. When I was about to report back to Marina, Roselia had arrived.

(Y/N): Hey guys. You're here early. The event doesn't start for another few hours.

Yukina: Roselia strives to be the best so it's only reasonable that we arrive early.

They walked into the building with me following behind. Marina was surprised to see Roselia.

Marina: Ah, Roselia. You guys are here early. I take it you want to practice before the event.

Yukina: Yes please.

Roselia went off to one of the practice rooms and began to practice. I reported back to Marina about the cafe supplies and she gave me another  job.

Marina: Alright, I need you to pack the snacks in the waiting room.

(Y/N): Yes ma'am.

I headed towards the waiting room. I found the bag with snacks that I bought yesterday and packed them out on one of the tables. It took a while but I was done with time to spare. I headed back to the main area and Afterglow was there, busy waiting.

(Y/N): Hey guys. You're here early too.

Ran: We were nearby so we decided to come.

Moca walked up to me.

Moca: Why didn't you call Moca-chan after she gave you her number~? It broke Moca-chan's heart~.

Moca pretended to be heartbroken but everyone knew that she was faking it.