Pool Day [Season 4]🤍

Chapter One - the pool party {Betty Cooper POV} Season 4

It was a sunny, hot day with a hint of chaos. And by chaos I mean Cheryl Blossom. Ever since her mom went MIA she had been in the mood for chaos. So what else would she do but host her annual pool party? Little did we know what was going to go down at that last summer hurray. 

"Juggie just put it on." I said trying to convince Jughead Jones to actually wear a bathing suit to a POOL party. "Betts I know this whole pool thing is kind of your scene but I would prefer to just keep working on my novel by the side of the pool." Says Jug. "Jug what happens if Arch and V want to play chicken in the pool and you don't have a suit?" He looks at me with a very heavy smirk. "Fine I will wear it but no promises I am going in the water. We don't know if the blossoms poisoned they're pool water!" I laugh and walk downstairs. "Elizabeth what do you think you are wearing!?" My angry bear of a mother yells at me. "Mom I am going to a POOL party! I have to wear a bikini!" I argue back. Just then Jughead walks down the stairs. I immediately regret letting him be in my room whilst changing. "ELIZABETH WAS THAT BEANIE WEARING STREET URCHIN WATCHING YOU CHANGE INTO YOUR BIKINI!?" She yells as juggie comes to stand next to me. "Ms.Cooper I assure you I was just sitting on Betty's bed while she was changing in the bathroom." Says Jughead trying to redeem himself. All true by the way. Well mostly true.  "It's Smith and you, Jughead, can be quiet while I talk to my daughter." Says mom. "Mom!" I say starting to get annoyed. She grabs my arm and pulls me to the kitchen. "It's bad enough that jughead sleeps in your bed, but now you are changing in front of him too?!" She looks more hurt than mad at this point. "Mom, what jug and I do is absolutely none of your business!"  I say as quietly as possible even though I know that jug can definitely hear us talking. I grab Jughead's hand. "Let's go jug." 

POV CHANGE: Jughead Jones 

Betty practically drags me out of the Cooper house. "Is she okay??" I ask Betty as we wait hop on my motorcycle. "She's just stressed about polly. It definitely doesn't help that we share a room." Betty replies. "Well I can move out and sleep in the guest room if you want!" I offer really hoping that she won't let me do that. "No jug I am NOT letting my crazy mother separate us. Also no way am I missing out on our late night cuddles." She says with a smile.