Let the Games Begin [s. gojo]

summary: gojo is a lab assistant who flirts with everyone he meets. this particular day, he decided that you're the perfect person to tease that day.

warnings: nsfw, public sex, unprotected sex, overstimulation, and fingering.

wc: 2k

*********

everyday since the beginning of the spring semester, the lab assistant has not missed a day of flirting with the girls. the professor sees it but does nothing to stop him. he thinks because he got piercing blue eyes and snowy hair that he's hot shit and girls will fall all over him. well he's right... for the most part. girls fall for him and they love it when he gives them an ounce of attention. and well he is attractive. it's just he's also arrogant and cocky.

you walk into your lab ready to start whatever dumb thing your professor has planned. you sit a one of the long tables and read the instructions. you notice the white hair man saunter up to you.

"go away gojo," you mumble.

"i'm hurt. i thought you loved me, y/n" he dramatically holds his chest.

"id love to kick you in the face," you look up and he's inches away from your face. his hand holds your chin.

"you're eyes are so beautiful, y/n" you smack his hand away and look back at the paper. "is that a blush i see?" he sits across from you. "aww does y/n have a secret crush on me?" he laughs.

you sigh and walk over to get the materials. other students start walking in and gojo gets called away.

'thank god that idiot is gone,' you thought as you collect a beaker and some chemicals. you walk back to your table and start measuring out what you need. you pour the blue liquid into the cylinder and look at the little lines. you started to feel like someone was watching you.

you yank your skirt down. hopefully the feeling didn't come from someone accidentally seeing your panties. suddenly your phone vibrates the table. you glance at it.

you looked around and you saw the white hair asshole sitting two tables behind you

you looked around and you saw the white hair asshole sitting two tables behind you. you glared at him and pulled your skirt down more. you went back to the experiment. you measure out the clear liquid. you wrote down how much of each.

you slowly pour the blue into the beaker. then the clear. you sat and watched the reaction. you wrote down what you saw then went to the sinks to wash and dispose of the liquids.

while at the sink, you feel a large body press up against you. his hands resting on the counter at your sides. he leans down to your ear and whispers, "wanna do our own experiment?" you finish cleaning the beaker and cylinders. you turn face him. he smiles and starts to lean down to you. you smack him square across the face.

"i was just playing. damn y/n," he pouts as you walk about to your table. you sit down and do the reading attached to the lab. you answer the stupid questions and write up the conclusion. you hand it in and see people leaving.