The cursed one

(Y/n) feel coldness upon her skin as she opens her eyes, a chain that binds her ankles together rattling slowly, remind her of a cruel melody she once heard in the prison of her own kind, echoing in a small dark room.

'tch...he never learns doesn't he?'

           Without any spell or anti-Mahgi artifacts to counter a spellcaster, one would simply fail to capture her.

           Pair of (e/c) orbs glowing dimly in the dark, full of doubt. Thinking about escaping now wouldn't hurt, but there is more pressing matter at the moment.

'i need to plan first before I move my butt out of here do I?'

            The dainty figure then burst into a swarm of locusts, successfully freed herself from the confinement. The (h/c) witch activates her night vision and silently walks to the wooden door.

*It's locked? Heh?*

            (Y/n) uses her magic, bending the shape of metal turned it into a small metal ball, thinking about what to do next with the thing; surely the small lock would yield her a small item but this can be used to her advantage somehow.

              Witches use spellbooks, orbs, bare hands, or any type of catalysts that can be used in battle, perhaps this shiny metal ball could be a substitute orb for her.

*The giant teddy man would keep an eye on me surely, he won't let me escape that easily*

              (Y/n) try to think of a way to escape without anyone notice, but how? Risotto and almost everyone would probably know some of her abilities for sometimes now, she needs to be more versatile.

             After a long silence, the witch finally has an idea.

*Ohhh...I think I need a decoy*

              It's easy to say at first but with a room that has almost nothing, she has no materials to make a 'decoy' the only thing she has right now is a metal ball made of steel and chains. She won't fight Risotto directly, despite being a witch. The male Sicilian had bested her in training many times before but well...

*Tch...I let you win because you're a big hottie Risotto*

            (Y/n) loves the way her prey acted in front of her, how he breathed, how he stared, everything he reacted when she was there at La Squadra base. Deep down Risotto is a needy man, he tried so hard to be the alpha, asserted dominance almost immediately when his favorite she-devil decided to challenge him. but her games are deeper than just a simple power play within the group

*Now, what shall I do to shakes things up? Should I drown my beloved crimson gazed Silvretta Orrrrr...?*

            A powerful witch always has nature bows to her, No matter what elements. A ship started to sink with unseen force, the ocean currents twisted and turned down below, slowly created a vortex.

"Hahahaha I can't wait!"

            The anticipation is killing her, she wants bloodshed... right now. The witch will certainly maim her giant man. Broke him slowly...force him to tell her everything he has been hiding from her since the beginning of her abduction. Oh, how fun would that be?

             And as expected, the door bursts open with a force that rips the hinge out of the wooden door frame. Reveal the strong stature of La Squadra Esecuzione leader in all his glory.

"Since you decide to take me by force, you won't mind if I manhandle you too...right?"

           It all happened so fast, Melone could only watch as his Capo and smaller women fighting each other like beasts. The lilac-haired male feels a lump in his throat as he sees the scene unfold, he can't do anything but called for backup from the shore. Luckily (Y/n) let her concentration on the ocean whirlpool slip away for a while now. If she didn't then they all would probably be drowned by now.