Bio & Chapter 0 Guest

Okee before we start the story imma introduce this character first, however, all information is not here his abilities and skill will be more as the story progresses!

Taiko Tempest looks and yes he looks exactly like this. But every time he uses his powers his hair is highlighted blue color and his under-highlighted color is silver. Neutral mode is black hair

Powers: 6th Sense, Spatial Magic/Manipulation, Ionic Fiber Weapon Arts

Skills: Cooking, Crafting, Smithing, Marksman, Ionic Fist Art = (Boxing, tai chi, Karate Etc. combined with Ionic powers.)

Likes: Weapons, Armor, Nature, Foods, Spirits, Meditating, Adventuring.

Taiko's Equipment

Right Arm: Thread of Xylaos (Pronunciation Si-los) made of Adaminthryl ( made out of both Myrthil and Adamantite Thread Bandages. It's the picture on top.)

Uses and Abilities: Able to spread around the user's body to act as a secondary armor it can also be used as a rope. (Note that Taiko can use his bandages to be like a weapon like Aizawa from BNHA.) This weapon can adapt and be strengthened further depending on what element and amount of mana/wakfu are being used. Can appear and reappear on the user's hands.

Remember that Yugo is 6 years old and Taiko is 12 years old. for now, I suppose.

-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Taiko's POV

...... Blood.... river of blood and corpses with different colors and the corpse of my people and our enemies everywhere screaming, fighting...... memories of my clan dying.... massacred.....  my family killed by black and purple entities made of metal yet somehow looks like it's a living being..... they were swarming us.... like ants..... no, they were an unstoppable sandstorm..... My people live in a dimension we thought was safe and was strong enough to protect ourselves..... We were confident because most of us are Arkosios some are pure blood, some are not. My mother is a Kijin a mortal with shared strength and abilities by either a potent spirit or a God she was powerful both at martial arts and sword techniques she taught me all she know. While my father is an Arkosios a half-angel-half demon who taught me Magic Creation and Ki control, while my uncle an Essencion an ascended race of a human being has the technology and he uses that to make me learn and gives me knowledge by the use of his tech I was able to master their most powerful signature ability Ionic Creation capable of transforming mass by either using your energy or absorbing something to create whatever you want as long as you know every atom, elements, and structure of your creation which was also the reason why he taught me everything that the humans and Essencion have discovered...... I'm not good at it but since I have magic creation I think I can learn it well..... right now I'm in the middle of the forest with nowhere to go..... and all alone..... but I know I deserved this..... because of what I did.