Chapter 2 My way

( ) - Thoughts

< > - Telepathy

[ ] - Actions/Sounds

" " - Person Talking

==========================================

_=Author's POV=_

Location: [Reality] Outside the Inn

"What the hell is that!?"

"My race isn't 'it' I am a proud race of the Azension!"

He shouted in power making most of them all unconscious and one is in fear and the best part is the one that question wasn't a thug but their boss kneeling in beyond recovery as the pressure from Taiko's power. The Golden Aura converting his 'powers' to Wakfu is extremely fast to the point some of it leaked out and that 'some' made every living thing drop unconsious except the strong one which is the boss that is kneeling down in fear of what he witnesses.

"I will not show you anything else worth my time as I've seen now that you and the rest of your group are worthless. zento's Neptune - Stasis." He chanted as he made all the bandits surrounded with crystal appearing prison them along with the boss.

Just imagine it without the cold fog and instead it is a crystal like diamond

Just imagine it without the cold fog and instead it is a crystal like diamond. What the crystals look like is also encasing them inside but giving them a hole or a space to breathe.

(Wonder if they're okay? Mr. Alibert definitely isn't though, hopefully Yugo didn't suffer as much him.) As a certain boy worried about his rescuers. Another thing to be notice is that the Wakfu Taiko releases was not the entirety of his 'powers' since I can't keep calling it that let's call it Azen this Azen is being converted to Wakfu was 7%. He could only control up to 5% without any time limit going higher than that has a time limit a huge punishment is going to happened if he did so. He was breaking down the steel bars that was holding the kids he then quickly gather all injured ones and punch a wall next to the entrance of where adults are kept destroying the steel bars also while levitating the injured adults and conjoined them to the injured kids.

"Damn it most of them are critical broken limbs, destroyed nerves system, and broken bones. Might as well use it "Everyone is too critical and I don't have time for medicine! May the Goddess forgive me for this! 'ZenToFu - 7%!'" He chanted gaining more wakfu than normal he then compressed those wakfu so that he would be able to control it. As it slowly turns into a single tiny dot and then "zento's Divine - Heal!" Taiko immediately chanted as a sudden burst of golden light gathering to everyone around that was injured healing them quickly as to the fact that they are now breathing normally none are in pain but rather now all of them felt great except for Taiko who is now struggling to hold that much power he was forcing not to leaked a single Wakfu or all hell will break lose.