bio.

Name: Toad Uchiha

Age: 19

Hair color: black

Eye color: also black

Powers: multiple jutsus, sharingan, rinnegan

Looks:

Likes: Rias, her peerage, the Gremory family in general, the 4 great devil kings, his new girlfriend Rias, his harem, Issei (because he's not a pervert), Kiba (he's like a brother to him), Orphis, Raynare, Kalawarner, Sona and her peerage, Riser (...

Likes: Rias, her peerage, the Gremory family in general, the 4 great devil kings, his new girlfriend Rias, his harem, Issei (because he's not a pervert), Kiba (he's like a brother to him), Orphis, Raynare, Kalawarner, Sona and her peerage, Riser (he's not an arrogant asshole and he's married)

Hates: his former peerage, his cheating ex girlfriend, being betrayed, being cheated on

Theme song:

Backstory: Toad Uchiha is a descendant of Madara Uchiha. He was in a peerage led by Sakura Miyamoto. He was dating a girl named Flora Carmichael until she cheated on him for their newest pawn Shinji Matou (yes the same guy form the fate series). Sakura deemed Toad weak and kicked him out of the peerage. Toad was down on his luck until he met the new love of his life, Rias Gremory. He explained his situation to her and her peerage and saying that they were less than pleased would be an understatement to say the least. Rias and her peerage felt so bad that she decided to add him to her peerage, which made him somewhat happy but he still lusts for revenge for his former peerage's betrayal. Rias is able to calm him down because she loves him and so does every other girl he meets.