Heartbreak and the path to pain.

Toad Uchiha is on his way to spend time with his girlfriend Flora.

Toad: but it seems that lately she's been avoiding me

Toad: but it seems that lately she's been avoiding me. I wonder what's going on?

When he got closer, he heard moaning. Although this doesn't surprise him in the least.

Toad: so. She's been cheating on? I figured as much.

Toad then kicked the door down.

Flora: Toad honey um. This isn't what it looks like.
Toad: oh spare me the theatrics Flora. I knew you were cheating on me with that asshole Shinji.
Flora: well. It's your fault.
Toad: how? How is it my fault?
Flora: you didn't try anything and I wanted more in our relationship!
Toad: IT'S BECAUSE I WASN'T READY YOU SLUT! And as for you Shitji. Don't think I didn't know about all the lies you've been telling the peerage. You think you're hot shit but you're not. You're just a sleazy scuzzball. I wonder what your sister would think if I told her about how you weaseled your way into the peerage just to make yourself look like a big shot.
Shinji: you wouldn't dare.
Flora: don't believe him Shinji. He's lying.
Toad: am I?
Sakura: I've heard enough. Toad you're no longer in our peerage.
Toad: why? Because of this asshole?
Sakura: silence! Toad because you're weak, you're now a stray devil.
Toad: tch. Fine. But you will regret ever betraying me you mongrels.
Flora: leave! I never loved you!
Toad: whatever.

As the time went on, Toad was training so he can get stronger in order to get his revenge on Sakura and her peerage, especially Shinji and Flora. Then one day, he gained some ocular powers and the power to control fire. During his training, he met Rias Gremory. The girl who will change his life for the better.

Rias: somehow I knew you were powerful.
Toad: what's a member of the Gremory family want with me?
Rias: I've heard what happened with your former peerage. And I must say I'm disappointed.
Toad: they didn't believe me about Shinji. I knew I didn't like him from the start.
Rias: if you join my peerage, you can get your revenge much faster.
Toad: I'll do it. You seemed much better than my ex girlfriend.
Rias: yes. Flora Carmichael. I've heard about her. She's been known to be the town's resident slut. But I can assure you that I can be a much better girlfriend.
Toad: if this is your idea of a confession of love then it's definitely working. I accept your love confession.