supernatural fight 2

Cheryl's POV:
I've been walking around school doing the same old thing smoking drinking and getting into fights just because I can I don't know why but it just feels right.i haven't been feeling myself I just feel like one day I'm gonna break.

Jughead is still trying to fuck with me and I don't know why he must wants to get killed but I've been hanging in for the past few days.

I've been watching toni she doesn't really do much she does have her fights every now and then she talks shit to the staff and they don't do anything because they are scared no one can handle us.Im the first strongest and toni is the second we are both rich to betty is the 3rd strongest and veronica is 4 but she is the third richest.

She is betty's little lap dog and I hate it but that's for another day to talk about those wretched scums.

Toni's POV:
School has been completely hell for me I have been fighting and talking shit to teachers I don't have time for this shit I almost got into a fight with betty because she was talking shit about me and cheryl.

Flashback toni's POV:

I'm going to my locker to get my stuff and jughead keeps on trying to talk to me I try to make it clear that I don't like him at all and it's getting annoying and my demon comes out and my veins turn black and my eyes start turning different colors uncontrollably.

I speeded to him
JUGHEAD LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL I WILL NEVER I MEAN NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR PATHETIC AND I DONT DATE SOMEONE THAT'S IN 6TH RANK YOUR A DISGRACE I SAY.

While I'm choking him I put him down and then he runs off his last words were this isn't over and he leaves I don't know why he keeps trying he needs help.

So I go to class but that didn't work out I got kicked out 10 minutes later but I wasn't worried about it though I leave to use the bathroom and I went to turn the corner and I hear betty and jughead talking about me agian.

So are we gonna do about toni she is going to kill you sooner on later jughead.

I know I know she is so fucking hard to get I should just kidnap her and just have my way with her.

Jug no you know damn well that cheryl is gonna kill you do not forget she was gonna kill you just because you were talking about Toni's ass.

Even if  she catches you looking at her jug your a dead man walking cheryl will not hesitate to hand you your ass agian you can't beat them and you know tonis scent is everywhere and cheryl can smell it a mile away.

She knows when she is missing toni's scent is all around this school and its getting more stronger and intoxicated for cheryl every time toni shows up to school so the less toni shows up to the school the less cheryl can smell her scent.

And if she doesn't smell her scent she is gonna flip toni is the only one that keeps the fucking girl sane that girl is physco and crazy as well as toni.

Talking about me betty I say and lean on the locker's.

See jug now we are caught.
Yea toni we were talking about you.

Thought so I run up and grab her neck and say.

I should really kill you but I'm looking for some chaos.

If you ever try and make a plan to kill me or kill me Cheryl I'll rip you to streds and send it to your family and I'll tell them I did it.

I drop her and choke jughead and push him to the locker's.

I'm going to really drink you like a juice box I will never like you jug get In your head you will never have a chance with me you mutt of a disgrace.

You don't belong with me and I swear jug I'm gonna really fucking kill you if you try something agian next time you say something I'm gonna let cheryl handle you because your really getting annoying I don't wanna have to kill you but if it comes to that then so be it.

I drop him and leave.

Flashback over:
I'm sick of cheryl just walked up to me and asked could she walk me home I said sure and we were walking and talking about random stuff and laughing.

Well this is my stop it was nice talking to you cheryl here's my number it's a pleasure to walk my queen home.

She says and bows her head and laughs.

And then we stop and just look in each others eyes and just stare it looks like the world stopped but she walks close to me and kisses me I'm shocked but I kiss back.

And she slips her number in my back pocket as she leaves she tryna around."I really like you toni" then she's gone.
I walk in the house shocked.

AUTHORS POV:
What did you think of cheryl and toni
How was this chapter what did you think of toni and jughead and betty s interaction.
Tell me how you feel about this