Chapter 15 s1

Kate's POV:

It's been almost a week after all . Me and Jenny still fighting , Jacob and I used to go out the last week and have fun and my parents are not here yet . I was thinking all those stuff while I was walking to school with Victoria. I think she's talking about Tom I didn't pay attention to her .

V:" hey ! Did you hear what I just said ? "

K:" hmm? What?"

V:" okay what's wrong?"

K:" nothing "

V:" what were you thinking ? Is something wrong?"

K:" no-"

V:" are you sure ?"

K:"yes stop asking me" I said and I smiled 5o her

V:" okayyyy " so we went to school without say anything else. First I had Science class and I went to my class . I sat behind Tom and the class started

[...]

Omgg he's so boringg !
Okay it's finally over ... So we left the class and I went to my locker and I found a message " meet me at the girl's room (toilet) " hmm what ? Victoria came to my locker because we have English class together and I showed her the message. 

V:" go "

K:" what ? No I'm not going , I don't know who is this !!"

V:" I'll come with you "

K:"You don't need to. "

V:" let's go " well I'm acting negative but I really wanted to come with me . I was curious and scared at the same time. I went there and a guy was waiting.

?:" hi "

K:" hmm hi?"

V:" hi "

?:"  who is she ?"

V:" who are you ?"

?:" I asked first "

V:" and then I asked.  Who are you ?"

?:" I would like to talk to Kate , alone "

V:" you didn't answer again. Is your second streak . Who are you?"

?:" I'm Harry . I wanted to talk to Kate . We are in science class together.  "

V:" okay harry so what do you want ?"

K:" Victoria. We need some privacy. "

V:" okay but if you hurt my friend , Harry you'll be in trouble. "

H(arry):" don't worry I just want to talk to her " then Victoria left and he saw me

H:" I NEED YOUR HELP ! "

K:" What? Why ? "

H:" okay I know you don't get along with Jenny and she's literally going nuts !"

K:" why ?"

H:" well,  we used to be best friends but ... She wanted something more . CLASSIC.  And I told her my biggest secret... So she never talked to me again.  And now she said that I I don't do something for her she will tell to everyone my secret. "

K:" well that's hard . May I ask what's your big secret? "

H:" I don't think I can tell you "

K:" okay . So... what do you want from me ?"

H:" I don't know , talk to her, kick her ass!"

K:"okay I'll talk to her ."

H:" thank you . Thank you so much!!" And he hugged me . Then we got into the English class with Victoria.

V:" sooo?"

K:" what ?"

V:" what do you mean with what . What did he want ?"

K:" Shall I say I didn't really get what he was talking about ?"
So we started the lesson.