Chapter 16 s1

Kate's POV :

After all the periods we had I thought I should talk to Jenny . I need some answers and I really don't know what's wrong . I saw Jenny talking with her friends and I started walking to her side. 

K:" Jenny can we talk "

Jen:" hmm well no "

K:" Jenny let's go and talk alone please . I'm not gonna fight you I just wanna talk "

Jen:" Fine " she said and we went outside .

Jen:" you only got 2 minutes to talk !"

K:" fine for me . So I need to ask ; what did you do to Harry ? "

Jen :" WHAT DID I DO ?" She said really angry " I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM ! He just preferred make out with Justin and not me.  His girlfriend!"

K:" are a homophobic ?"

Jen:" NO !....  He was my first truly love; and then Justin took him away from me . That's why I hate you too ! You never really cared about other's feelings.  Because you're selfish. The persons I loved the most , choose other and they dumped me ! So never try again to tell me that I hurt people."

K:" I never did "

Jen :" well not in my face . I know you're telling things about me to other people!"

K:" no I don't!"

Jen:" I just don't know why do people hate me so much!"

K:" BECAUSE YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER !!! DON'T YOU GET IT ? YOU SLEEP WITH EVERYBODY'S BOYFRIENDS , YOU SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT EVERYONE . DON'T YOU SEE IT ??"

Jen:" I AM NOT A BAD PERSON!!!! I'm  good , kind and loving ! "

K:" no you're not !"

Jen:" okay stop being so mean !"

K:" well no . I only tell mean things to mean people!-"

Jen:" And let me see 2 minute's are over ! Good bye " and I started walking away for her

Jen:" of course you're leaving that's what weak people do !!!" I went to Harry .

K:" Harry--"

H:" yes ?"

K:" let's destroy that bitch ! But first I need you to tell me the truth " and I told him everything she said and he was really mad

H:" that's a bullshit ! None of these are true ! Let me tell you the true . When we were 13 we were couple .  And then she started being really friendly to my brother and she broke up with me and she said let's just be friends.  We did , we stayed friends and i found her with my brother making out in my bedroom.  I was furious! But she told me that she was drunk and she didn't knew what she was doing. Then I forgave her and she broke up with my brother.  After a while,  I came up gay and I told her that.  I used to like Justin then . He was kind , handsome and I really really liked him ; like a lot ! I told my secret to her . So she flirt with Justin and when he rejected her she was mad at me for no reason. She told to everyone that I had crush on Justin and that I was gay . Thankfully,  Justin didn't get mad at me but he said that he was into me too . Then we became couple. And I never talked to Jenny again . But after 3 years , when everybody forgot,  she told everyone that she saw me making out with history teacher. And that's why I broke up with Justin,  he believed in her and not me ." Omg this has to be true how can someone make up something so realistic like that ?

K:" wow I didn't know that ... I'm so sorry"

H:" it's okay. Don't worry. I'm fine ."
I might going crazy but I believe him . I think he is honest . So I went back to him and started planning a plan for Jenny. Then the best idea came up from me . Thanks to mean girls I found the best idea , let's destroy everything she love about her  :
1st hot body
2nd: boyfriend
3rd: fame
4th: friends . 
Without all these she is nothing ...